“So Good We Went Twice”
Review of Alaska's Diner - CLOSED

Alaska's Diner
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Alaska's Diner is cozy, affordable, friendly and a favorite of the locals. Featuring Steaks, Thai Curries, Fresh Fish, Shepherds Pie, Chili Dogs and lots more comfort and different selections. Located in Old Town near the Tunnel. The slogan is Never Fast but Always Good. It really is all about the love.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Finally made it to Alaska's Diner, we had been trying to go for the last couple of trips but always seemed to run out of time, boy we sure have been missing out. Roger has daily specials that he posts on his web site along with a regular menu. The food is plentiful and very good, so good we went back again for dinner two days later. Erika the waitress/bartender is very friendly and efficient. Alaska's is just a fun place, friendly clientele and Roger is just a hoot, add good food with reasonable prices and you have a winner. Thanks Roger.....till we meet again.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I had the steak with veggies and rice. Very good. The chef was so friendly. Good prices as well. I would definitely come here again.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Finally got the chance to visit this diner and tried the Thai curry chicken. It was delicious and my friend loved her rib eye steak. The prices were great as well! Will definitely come back!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

A friend of mine who lives here (Im visiting) took me last nite. What a treat! A delicious meal and great conversations with Roger, the owner. Heard other friends had visited and got up and danced to the great tunes while waiting for their meals. Will be back for sure!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have visited PV a half a dozen times over the last few years. I was waiting to pick up a passenger from the airport when a fellow American recommended the ribeye at Alaska´s Diner. Roger is the chef/owner/entertainment/sometimes waiter and felt like an old friend by the time we finished our meal. We had the "turf and surf" special and the steak was delicious - the best I have enjoyed in PV!!! Good cut of beef seasoned perfectly and cooked to order. CANNOT beat the price and the place is air conditioned as well! As there are over 680 restaurants in PV (not including taco stands!) I am grateful that a random stranger recommended Alaska´s Diner! Thanks, Roger, what a pleasure!!