“Incredible Customer Service (Bruno @ Barcelo)”

Gray Line Puerto Vallarta
$59.00*
Sayulita Beach Day Trip from Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #146 of 204 Tours in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Gray Line Puerto Vallarta offers you the best selection of sightseeing tours, Adventure packages, transportation services and much more! We are truly your local experts!
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My two girlfriends and I stayed at Barcelo in Puerto Vallarta mid-August 2012. We paid the extra $30 on expedia (where we booked tix/hotel) to get round trip travel to the hotel/airport, and it was totally worth it. We were picked up right outside the customs in PV and brought directly to our hotel. Upon our return, we were picked up at the hotel and brought directly to the airport (no stops like on Super Shuttle or the like). The people were very friendly and professional.

Gray Line had a station/desk set up right outside the hotel where we booked our "adventures" (we did ziplining). Bruno was the representative at Barcelo and, honestly, I can't say enough good things about Bruno. First, he explained to us that by booking our adventure trip through Gray Line, we'll get a much better exchange rate than the hotel (true), so we did so. He went through our options, prices, travel, etc with us in great detail and spent a good deal of time with us helping us decide what we wanted to do. After we booked our ziplining, he was always there to help us with any issue we had - Gray Line related or not - which was just amazing.

What put Bruno's customer service miles above anything I've ever experienced happened the day after we got back from ziplining. We had purchased the photo DVDs from the ziplining company and there was a communication error as to how we were to get the DVD. We understood they were dropping it at the hotel, which was not the case. We went to ask Bruno about the situation to see what his experience had been with the company (as he deals w/ them frequently) and he called their office directly several times to figure out the situation. Long story short, we would have had to get in a 40 minute cab ride (each way!) to get the DVD, as they were not going to deliver to the hotel. Given it was our last day in PV and we only had several hours at the hotel, Bruno mentioned that he would be driving another couple to the airport later that day (but before our trip to the airport) and that HE would get the DVD and meet us at the airport.... which is exactly what he did!! I can't even express how amazing this was. He certainly did not need to do this for us, but he went way out of his way to help us out. I certainly can't say I have gotten this level of customer service before. Bruno is a rock star!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

When we booked our trip through Expedia, we were hooked up with Gray Line to transport us from the airport to our hotel. Bruno was really helpful to us. He gave us so much information to help make our trip more enjoyable, including safety tips and ways to avoid the timeshare people. We found this company to be very reliable and helped us feel secure in Mexico.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

We recently rented a villa in Puerto Vallarta with my extended family (14 people). We had made arrangements ahead of time with Gray Line for transportation from the airport to our villa and everything went off without a hitch. Even with different families arriving at different times, we all navigated the airport without any problems because we had received such good instructions and service beforehand. The person we dealt with at Grayline Vallarta before we left the States was Oscar Hernandez. He was fantastic! His English is excellent and he was really helpful with all the different excursions my family decided to do. We were able to book everything through him so that it was all hassle-free when we arrived in Mexico. We all did the ziplining trip together, which was fantastic, but on other days we each did our own excursion, ranging from a catamaran trip to Yelapa, to swimming with the dolphins at the oceanarium. Oscar was fantastic about making recommendations for all our family members. If I ever get back to PV I will definitely use Oscar's services again. Grayline Vallarta made our trip so easy.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I worked with Oscar Hernandez and he was great. He was very efficient and pleasant in all our conversations. He was responsive immediately when I had a question while on the trip. We always felt safe and confident during our trip.

Oscar set up our tours to Outdoor Adventures for zip lining and a day trip to Marietas for snorkeling. The zip lining was everything my 19 year old and I hoped for. The snorkeling trip was a disappointment. We saw more fish off the back of the boat.
We did pay more to have it arranged before we arrived but there was a large convention in town and having the reservations in hand guaranteed we could do what we planned.

1  Thank bubbles4517
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My extended family (4 separate families & parents) gathers bi-annually to reconnect, and the task of coordination fell to me this year. A daunting task.
My own feeble attempts at arranging airport transportation for several flights from across the US, and finding activities appealing to ages 8 to 80, in broken Spanish, were falling seriously short.
Oscar Hernandez from GrayLine Puerto Vallarta stepped up and took my load. He arranged roundtrip transportation for all flights, discussed activity options directly with my siblings & their families, and simply eased my burden. As such, I was also able to fully enjoy our family time together.

Oscar & GrayLine spoke very well for me and my family at every step. I give top rating.