Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Kristen

We had an amazing time booking with Charly’s sport fishing tour! Charly was super easy to... read more

Reviewed May 9, 2019
kristenlem16
Fishing and snorkeling

Thanks again Charly for a great day of fishing and snorkeling in Puerto vallarta. This was our... read more

Reviewed March 5, 2019

from $58.00
from $119.00
from $71.00
More Info
All reviews tuna jack crevalle small bonita caught fish hour trip deck hand captain and crew great trip spanish mackerel worked so hard red snapper los arcos great company sea turtles nachos whale watching vallarta adventures
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2018

I've used Charly's services multiple times over the past few years. He is very responsive and great to work with. I've chartered boats for deep sea fishing and whale watching and in every case the boats and the crew of the boats have been fantastic. They are my "go to" for any fishing or boating charter in PV. You'll be glad you contacted them.

Date of experience: August 2018
CharlyAvila, General Manager at Charly's Sport fishing & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Hi Mr. Darren K,

Thanks a lot for your great and kind review.
It is always a pleasure to see you and to organize your charters.
Puerto Vallarta and its people love to share and help everyone who comes for their first time and regulars so they keep coming to this beautiful paradise...

I am looking forward to assist you again soon for a new adventure..

Once again thank you...

Charly Avila

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Many people were looking at booking a cruise through out the harbor through many of the companies offered at the hotels but after talking to Omar at Charly's I decided to put together a chart of myself and took a group of 18 people out on a trimaran for 6 hours period was not only less expensive but it was a lot of fun and brought a lot of the couples together who we hardly knew. Omar was very professional and explained all of the details and fees for the Excursion. Lunch was provided as well as drinks and lunch consisted of nachos and salsa as well as red Marlin Seviche and sandwiches on baguettes. The crew was amazing and we got to go swimming and then ended up following several whales which were breaching and they had not seen this type of activity in a long time. All in all it was an amazing trip for the crew and all of us on the boat. I would highly recommend Charly's before any other hotel booking agency. Ask for Omar he's very professional speaks great English and will give you your best bang for your buck. Will be back in February and looking forward to arranging another tour with Charlys.

Date of experience: February 2018
Omar S, Vacation Concierge & Sales at Charly's Sport fishing & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear KB,

Thank you for your kind words, our sales team at Charly`s always strive to do our best, I am very glad everything went well with your catamaran adventure. Your group was very lucky to have witnessed the whales in this area during this time period.

I look forward to assisting you in organizing in the near future another great and memorable adventure in our little piece of paradise called Puerto Vallarta.

Best Regards, Omar S.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Arranged a 4 hour fishing trip with Omar. He arranged the details with Captain Jaime. Omar was efficient and professional. Jaime was great. I would definitely use Charley’s again.

Date of experience: May 2018
Omar S, Vacation Concierge / Sales at Charly's Sport fishing & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Thank you Mr. Blair, we really appreciate your kind words. We really enjoyed assisting you with your family planned trip In Puerto Vallarta and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Omar S.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Very professional company. We booked last minute. Took a 6 hour trip and a 10 hour trip. All were successful.Jack fish in the Bay And lots Whales on the 6 hour trip. And we had very good success with billfish on our 10 hours trips. We caught sailfish and Marlins on both. We will be back!

Date of experience: March 2018
CharlyAvila, General Manager at Charly's Sport fishing & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

We'd really appreciate your nice comment. Glad you had a great time in both trips.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

We used Charly’s services for 2 different activities - 4 guys went for a 6 hour fishing trip, and then all 11 of us spent the day on the 40’Hunter sailboat. By the time we got to Puerto Vallarta, I felt like Charly was an old friend. He had been e-mailing so regularly and keeping my updated on all the possibilities for our day. We were staying near the marina for a day or 2, so we dropped in to meet him. He spent almost an hour telling us about places to do things and shop for our family villa. When the guys decided to go out fishing, he recommended the less expensive boat option, and suggested that 6 hours would be plenty. They caught 8 small fish, but the really big one got away. Not something that the company or the crew can control, but it gave us enough fish for dinner.
For our family boat outing, Charly was there to meet us again at the pier and send us off with our excellent captain Paolo, and mate, Jaime. We snorkelled, motored and sailed, all the while being very well taken care of. Because we used to have a boat like this, Paolo let my husband take the helm most of the way back. Lunch was organized at a lovely cafe at Las Animas.
All in all, a very memorable and enjoyable day. Thanks again Charly!!

Date of experience: April 2018
CharlyAvila, General Manager at Charly's Sport fishing & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Hi Happy_exchanger,

Thank you so much for your nice Review. It was a pleasure to meet you and your beautiful family and also to set up your charters.
It was always nice talking to you since the first time we start our e-mails. The feeling is mutual.

I am so happy everyone had a great time in both trips. I am sure the crew loved taking care of all you and had a great time also...I hope you like our city and its people.
Remember you have a friend here in beautiful Puerto Vallarta.

I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Keep in touch!

Muchas gracias por su amistad preferencia :)