“3 times in the past two weeks, Excellent”
Review of Mediterranean Cafe and Bakery - CLOSED

Mediterranean Cafe and Bakery
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer Greek and Italian food plus baked goods! Everything Is made from scratch In our Beautiful Restaurant,We also offer Catering, Wedding and all events services, Plus Wedding Cakes and all Occasion Cakes and Pastries!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“3 times in the past two weeks, Excellent”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I went back to Mediterranean Cafe for the third time in the past two weeks. I was excellent again. My friend and I shared the greek salad. Very fresh and refreshing to start. I had the pasta with lemon, feta and spinach and asked for extra lemon and extra garlic. It was wonderful as always. Really really good.

My friend had the stuffed pork which is what my other friend had last week and they both proclaimed it to be "amazing"

Tiny space but charming. Patty and two other manage the whole floor of 6 tables. Very friendly, personal service. It's a hangout for the locals so you know it's good.

My friend and I split a desert. It was hard not to order two but......... As always it was wonderful. Without a doubt the best deserts in Vallarta. I have vacation rental properties here and whenever any of my guests need a cake for a special occasion, Patty is the only one I think of. The deserts really are amazing.

I'm here for another couple weeks and will return several more times.

So if you like quaint, charming, non pretentious restaurants with amaszing food prepared and served with personal attention, give Mediterranean Cafe a try. Oh, and I think it's very reasonably priced.

• Visited March 2013

Puerto Vallarta
“Great New Location”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Love the new location up from the Malecon and the new space, it's so quaint and cozy and of course Patty's food is as good or better than ever. I always had the lemon meat balls which I love but going so often I decided to branch out to other dishes and am now wondering what took me so long. Everyone I have taken or told to try it Thanks me, it is a truly wonderful experience.

• Visited February 2013
Wenatchee, Washington
“Mediteranean Cafe”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a tiny restaurant on Miramar. It is authentic Greek, with only 5 tables.
The owner is Greek. The food is terrific. We had lamb souvlaki. There is no view and not much in the way of ambience. I fell like we were in a tiny neighborhood cafe in Greece. It is worth the hike up hill on Mina to get there. Of course you could also take a cab.

• Visited February 2013
Amherstburg
“What a great little place”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is nice gem tucked in the old town.Very personable and that food was great.We wanted to go back but the time just dissapeared.

Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Real Greek Food”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We had an absolutely wonderful dinner last night at Mediterranean Cafe and Bakery at their new location in Gringo Gulch. It's like eating in an authentic Greek taverna. Homemade bread with homemade butter, baked feta with figs, chicken souvlaki with homemade tzaziki, honey-drenched homemade baklava for dessert. There are so many great things on the menu, I can't wait to go back! Leave room for dessert as the owner is renowned for her cakes, pies and other goodies.

2 Thank montyjam