“Now on Miramar”

Mediterranean Cafe and Bakery
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer Greek and Italian food plus baked goods! Everything Is made from scratch In our Beautiful Restaurant,We also offer Catering, Wedding and all events services, Plus Wedding Cakes and all Occasion Cakes and Pastries!
Kingston
“Now on Miramar”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Friendly tiny bistro with great Greek food and cold beer. Lots to eat, small price. I had the pasta with lemon, feta and black olives and could not finish it all. We picked up two cinnamon buns for breakfast. My delicious a.

2 Thank Sara418Kingston

Houston, Texas
“Excellent food! Glad she's back. Don't miss this one!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We met Patty last year just before she closed. She's back just outside of Gringo Gulch and getting back into the swing of things. We had dinner twice with her and enjoyed every bite as did our friends. Patty always treats you like family and makes you feel welcome. She makes the best desserts ever!

She's at 449 Miramar, Puerto Vallarta. "Med Café Is now open Seven Nights a Week , From 4pm till 10 pm ! New Tel Number 113 0134

Tell her Linda and Frank sent you.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank txlady12
Mexico
“Can't wait for The Med to reopen”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Glad to hear that Patty's vacation is finally coming to an end. I miss my spanikopita. Hers is the best. Good prices and excellent service always. I have never had an unpleasant time at Mediterranean.

• Visited September 2011
San Diego, California
“Oh, no!”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

So sad to hear that Patty is closing this fabulous little restaurante....I just told some friends who were headed to PV not to miss it. We have a condo in the neighborhood and will really miss this treasure when we return. Good luck. Please come back!

• Visited November 2011
medbakery, Owner at Mediterranean Cafe and Bakery, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Mediterranean Cafe and Bakery will reopen in Early fall for the High Season , Please go to facebook for updates on the Cafe Thank You from all of us at Med Cafe !
Phoenix, Arizona
“This is one of the most outstading places”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Patty, I will defnintely miss you when I am back in PV. This restaurant was Unique and awesome. I got an email from the owner saying that is closed this week. She had to return to the US for family matters If you made it here you know what I mean. If you didn't, too bad for you. Patty is a culinary genius.

Visited October 2011