“The best way to explore PV & South.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Estigo Tours

Estigo Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Estigo offers the best and most enjoyable ATV Tours, Sightseeing tours and other activities in Puerto Vallarta. We combine the thrill of riding your own ATV with some of the most exhilarating experiences you will ever have. Whether you want to take a leisurely tour through the historic city, feel the wind on your face through zip-lines in the Sierra Madre mountains, or experience an glimpse of Mexican culture, you won't regret touring with us in this beautiful part of the world. Our Tours specialize in small groups to provide personalized service for you and your family. Please contact us for Private Tours.
Midway, Utah, United States
“The best way to explore PV & South.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and I rented one ATV for two days to explore the Southern villages of Boca Tomatlan , Mismaloya, El Eden ,and the Botanical Gardens. It turned out to be one of the highlights of our stay . It allowed us the freedom to explore at our own pace, make quick pit stops for photo opps.,a casual margarita at a beach front restaurant or a dip in the ocean,etc.. By sharing one ATV we could easily communicate while riding , and it made my wife comfortable , as she was hesitant about operating her own ATV. I must say though, after 15 min. even driving downtown on the cobblestone ("river rock") steets was not a problem,but I recommend getting out of town for best exploring. Gonzolo @ Estigo will help with tour recommendations and navigation. The equiptment was very well maintained, and the service in every way was TOP NOTCH !!!!!

Visited May 2013

Seattle, Washington, United States
“The best way to experience Puerto Vallarta!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Wow!!! I had heard great things about Estigo, and they sure did not disappoint. My girlfriend and I arrived to meet Gonzalo and Bret for our 9:30 reservation for two ATV's and were warmly welcomed by them. After being in town for a few days by then, the thought of navigaitng through the sometimes hectic and cobblestone lined streets had my girlfriend a bit hesitant. Our plan was to ride down to Mismaloya and Boca after El Eden. Gonzalo was very sweet in offering to ride with us until we reached the highway, however after he gave us easy directions to where we wanted to go, her fears were calmed.
This is a must for any visit to Puerto Vallarta. We cruised down the highway overlooking beautiful homes perched on the cliff, and gave those ATV's a workout climbing the dusty road up to El Eden. We grabbed some lunch on the beautiful beach down at Boca, then took a leisurely ride back to town. I will definately book these again for a full day next time. Four hours just wasn't enough. Bravo to Gonzalo and Bret!!! This was definately a highlight of our trip.
Thanks again guys!!

Visited May 2013
Morro Bay, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Don't forget sunscreen on your calves!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

We are familiar with the freedom that zipping around on a scooter offers, as we do this at home all the time. In PV, we got to experience this with a guide to lead us through traffic on our trip to Sayulita. We were the only customers that day, so it was custom for us. From the minute we arrived at the shop, we were treated positively and with great warmth and friendliness.
We were expected and everything was ready. Our scooter performed perfectly. Waldo, our guide, took good care of us, even taking us on a side trip to an apartment we'd been thinking of renting. Thumbs up!

San Francisco, CA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Personalized service! Safe and fun! GLBTQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

We booked the scooter tour to Sayulita for something different on our cruise stop in PV. Due to a ship issue, we were late for our scheduled tour, but was not a problem; we ended up having a private tour all to ourselves! Thanks Gonzalo! Our tour guide was professional and extended our tour in Sayulita for a good extra hour.

The scooters are in great shape - the sturdiest scooter I've ever rented on vacation!
The trip through PV and up to Sayulita is not for the faint of heart or truly inexperienced scooter drivers.... the traffic is heavy at times and the roads are not in the best shape, and you will be going fast on the main roads. Still, there's nothing like the fresh sea air in your face as you work your way up the coast. Definitely recommend Estigo and we'll be back for a quad rental next time!

Big Lake, Alaska, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time had with the help of a great Business.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

(copy of email sent to Estigo after our experience with them) HIGHLY recommended
Greetings From Chilly Big Lake Alaska..... +39F

Thank you both for a fantastic experience in PV. I was impressed with your business from what I read at Trip Advisor and seeing your web site, but it was the very warm, sincere and comforting feeling that both my wife and I got from meeting both of you in your shop.

We will visit the Trip Advisor web site and convey these same feelings, but wanted to personally respond and thank you again for your great service and business.

We will definitely recommend Estigo to anyone heading to PV and return ourselves next time we head south.

Tom & Stephanie Vitt