“Are you kidding me this was tooo ! much fun !”
Review of Estigo Tours

and up
Sierra Madre ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Estigo Tours offers the best and most enjoyable ATV Tours in Puerto Vallarta, Sightseeing tours and other activities in Puerto Vallarta. We combine the thrill of riding your own ATV with some of the most exhilarating experiences you will ever have. Whether you want to take a leisurely tour through the historic city, feel the wind on your face through zip-lines in the Sierra Madre mountains, or experience an glimpse of Mexican culture, you won't regret touring with us in this beautiful part of the world. Our Tours specialize in small groups to provide personalized service for you and your family. Please contact us for Private Tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very professional and top notch customer service. My wife and I rented a quad for one day and road out north to Salulita. It was a blast in fact we had such a great time we ended up renting the quad for yet another day to go south to the botanical gardens. And again had to much fun and ended up renting it for a total of 4 days in a row. Gonzalo and his whole crew where always available by cell phone if I needed any thing like I forgot how to put the ATV in reverse no problem just call. The next time I am there it will be a whole week for us on the quad.

CJ

1  Thank Clarence J

Reviewed March 11, 2013

2  Thank noralabbas
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I spike to Gonzalo before our trip to PV. He was very accommodating. I didn't see exactly what we wanted to do, so he customized a tour. I was traveling with my wife and two 14 year old girls. He hit it right on the money. We saw the jungle, rivers, and the best part, a very small fishing village where the river meets the ocean. We thought we were on a movies set! We actually did two tours with Estigo.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My friends and I did the ATV tour to Sayulita. The destination was so worth it! Our guide could have been a little more engaged with our group, but we still had fun wondering the town, grabbing some food on the beach, and attempting surfing. The ATV option was a great way to get us out of town, I would do it again!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Whether you rent scooters or quads, have a guide or explore on your own, you can't go wrong using Estigo. Absolutely no worries of any shady business dealings with this company. Gonzalo and Bret really go out of their way to make any arrangements you may need. We took the Zip Line Tour by Scooter the first day. Waldo was our guide. It wasn't a busy day so we had him to ourselves. He took us to a few extra sights since we had extra time. What a fun day! We felt comfortable with the scooter so we took it out on our own the next day. Went all the way to Sayulita and stopped at beautiful beaches all along the way. Another great day. Definitely the parts of our trip that I will remember forever. Thanks again Gonzalo, Bret and Waldo.