“ATV tour”

and up
Sierra Madre ATV Mountain Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Estigo Tours offers the best and most enjoyable ATV Tours in Puerto Vallarta, Sightseeing tours and other activities in Puerto Vallarta. We combine the thrill of riding your own ATV with some of the most exhilarating experiences you will ever have. Whether you want to take a leisurely tour through the historic city, feel the wind on your face through zip-lines in the Sierra Madre mountains, or experience an glimpse of Mexican culture, you won't regret touring with us in this beautiful part of the world. Our Tours specialize in small groups to provide personalized service for you and your family. Please contact us for Private Tours.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Cocoa Beach, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“ATV tour”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I found this rental shop while walking around Puerto Vallarta. I checked other shops before booking a day tour with Estigo and they were by far the most fun and professional. They genuinely wanted you to have a good time and weren't only in it for the money. I signed up to go with my mom and sister and even though they got sick, the man working (Gonzalo) agreed to take me anyway and even partially refund the others (you wouldn't find that anywhere else seeing they have to reserve the ATV's in advance). He customized the tour just for me and suggested lots to do and there was no set plan which was gave me/us a lot of freedom. He was fine with stopping anywhere to eat, shop or just explore. It didn't even feel like a tour, it felt like exploring the Mexican coast with a local friend. It was completely worth it and definitely recommended, I had so much fun and felt like I truly got to see what Puerto Vallarta had to offer and would have missed out on so much if it wasn't for this tour. Wish I had found it earlier during my trip for other tours!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank noralabbas

Atlanta, Georgia
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 134 helpful votes
“They won't let you down”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I spike to Gonzalo before our trip to PV. He was very accommodating. I didn't see exactly what we wanted to do, so he customized a tour. I was traveling with my wife and two 14 year old girls. He hit it right on the money. We saw the jungle, rivers, and the best part, a very small fishing village where the river meets the ocean. We thought we were on a movies set! We actually did two tours with Estigo.

Visited March 2013
Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Excursion”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My friends and I did the ATV tour to Sayulita. The destination was so worth it! Our guide could have been a little more engaged with our group, but we still had fun wondering the town, grabbing some food on the beach, and attempting surfing. The ATV option was a great way to get us out of town, I would do it again!

Visited February 2013
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best way off the beaten track!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Whether you rent scooters or quads, have a guide or explore on your own, you can't go wrong using Estigo. Absolutely no worries of any shady business dealings with this company. Gonzalo and Bret really go out of their way to make any arrangements you may need. We took the Zip Line Tour by Scooter the first day. Waldo was our guide. It wasn't a busy day so we had him to ourselves. He took us to a few extra sights since we had extra time. What a fun day! We felt comfortable with the scooter so we took it out on our own the next day. Went all the way to Sayulita and stopped at beautiful beaches all along the way. Another great day. Definitely the parts of our trip that I will remember forever. Thanks again Gonzalo, Bret and Waldo.

Visited February 2013
Portland, Oregon
“The Highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

We had a group of us that all rented scooters and did the city tour with Brett. It was the perfect balance of freedom to drive ourselves around and being able to see the highlights of the city in a few hours. We fell in love with PV and will definately be back. We highly recommend Estigo! They made our experience very memorable!