“FUN FUN FUN”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nacho Daddy

Nacho Daddy
Ranked #25 of 66 Nightlife in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Nacho Daddy sort of a tropical “House of Blues” a great place to catch your favorite sports event on one of the many large screen tv’s or mingle with the locals. The best part of Nacho Daddy is the MUSIC!Without a doubt the place in to enjoy PV’s vibrant music scene. Nacho Daddy Restaurant & Bar features a repertoire of outstanding musicians from all over the North American continent. Featuring Joe King Carrasco
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“FUN FUN FUN”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

What find...draft beer icy cold at less than 20 pesos a mug. People watching is fun. The owners make a presence and are very personable. Live music later on. Good stop after a hard day shopping!!!

Visited November 2011
5 Thank igualla

San Francisco
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Tex Mex Sports Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

Great and friendly local staff. Best TexMex chili in town! Fund-raiser Bingo nights, local bands. You'll arrive as a stranger, leave as a friend. Convenient Old Town location near Olas Altas and the beach.

Visited November 2011
5 Thank TravelingKate2010
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“We are coming BACK!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

I have been to Puerto Vallarta, twice in the past 11 months and will be returning again this Friday for 9 days to celebrate Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)! On our first trip to P.V. in November 2010, we met Sean, one of the owners of Nacho Daddy's. What a great guy, he was very warm and inviting, he hung out at our table and told us all about the Nacho Daddy's and the live entertainment, invited us to come watch his band. The drinks were always cold, because Victor, our waiter, who is always AWESOME, was constantly refilling the bucket with ice and the chips and salsa kept coming. Then again in June 2011, we went back to Nacho Daddy's, Sean and Victor remembered us! The Experience, Customer Service and Food is great! A Must GO!! See you in 5 days!

Visited June 2011
4 Thank Tammy K
Roseville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Bugs in food/drinks”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

We won't go here again sadly. I was excited to visit but when my drink was served, it had after counting, 15 knat-type bugs in it, possibly more but I was already a 1/4 of the way through it. I'm not a squeemish type person so I didn't freak like some may have, I just asked for it to be replaced and I received no apology, no explanation, no complimentary beverage/meal. No service recovery at all. Just a "oh" and scooped the drink away. Food was so-so, nothing to rave about. Won't likely go back again.

Visited May 2011
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome, comfortable and always a blast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2011

This was my second time to Puerto Vallarta and I made my way back to Nacho Daddy. Some of the staff remembered me from 2010 and the new people were as great as always. Great food and music and the people are fabulous. It will always be a place I will frequent when I go back!!

Visited June 2011