“More than 35 visits-Great Sports Bar”
Review of Que Pasa

Que Pasa
Ranked #264 of 1,164 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Bar for Locals, like a Puerto Vallarta version of the TV show "Cheers".Good tasty food and drinks, 5 HiDef TVs. two pool tables and live music.
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Have been to Que Pasa probably over 35 times. Go there usually to watch a big boxing match, sports, they have pool tournaments, friday night open mic with a band, and most night of the week they have free food...Really, all you can eat chicken wings, all you can eat gringo tacos, which I am a big fan off. They also do great burgers. Some of the dishes can be a little oily but its a sports bar so you can expect that. Overall the food is good and fairly priced. Mike the owner is around and ready for a chat. They have several regular Canadian and Americans that will be able to help you out and all of their waitresses are fluent english speakers.

When all else fails, I can depend on Que Pasa, its like the 'Cheers' of Vallarta.

2  Thank Vallarta_Visitors

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stopped in here twice this trip.First time was a Monday,it was Monday burger mania.All burgers were 50 pesos.A great deal.I had a pig out(something like that)burger.It had bacon & chorizo,fantastic.It came with a small side of fries.I went back with my wife a few days later on Wedensday.We thought it was 1/2 off everything,but since high season had slowed down it was only selected items..no problem.My wife had the breakfast burrito(served all day)at 65 pesos.She said it was just OK.I had some kind of burrito(can't remember what kind)It was tastey,also some of the Que Pasa beans that were very good.I don't rember the prices but both were 1/2 off.Portions were on the small side.Wife stated that Que Pasa was too far out of the way and would not return.I guess it will be a solo trip for me on my next vacation.

2  Thank George C
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Everyday Que Pasa runs some kind of promotion . Mondays maybe burger mania - burgers are special priced , big & tasty . And they are open to healthier substitutions ,like salad for fries , which is great . Tuesdays have been taco nights etc ... They always have happy hour & all dat breakfast ! Yay ! Live music, not bad ... Check their Facebook page for more specials & music listing . Clientele is an interesting mix - I keep to myself generally with the free WiFI in a quieter corner . Enjoy !

1  Thank 6,859
Reviewed April 17, 2014

If you miss going to this place you have miss one of the great experiences in PV. out of the way .
Great food, Drink,<Entertainment. The chef has great mighty specials.

2  Thank frog1639
Reviewed April 6, 2014

A bunch of friends went to Que Pasa for dinner and drinks and we weren't disappointed. The place has an exotic mix of clientele w/ straights, gays, gringos, locals, normal and weird people all enjoying the food, drinks and music together. The night we were there a tall slender bald Canadian was playing the clarinet and singing songs from Steely Dan to Frank Sinatra…really nice.
And then there was the food. The chef came to our table to tell us about the roast beef he had prepared. I had the french dip sandwich w/ not the usual paper thin slices of beef but slices 1/8 inch thick and melt in your mouth tender. Not sure what he did to make the au juice but it was also great. 7 of us all had different entrees and it was unanimous…all the food was great.

3  Thank Randyfish