“Expat bar”

Que Pasa
Ranked #292 of 999 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: A Bar for Locals, like a Puerto Vallarta version of the TV show "Cheers".Good tasty food and drinks, 5 HiDef TVs. two pool tables and live music.
Huntington Beach, California
“Expat bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

This could have been your local bar in Anywhere,USA.Filled with friendly expats and quite a few characters.The foods was good and reasonably priced.They have some great daily specials & happy hour.I was told they have live music,but did not make it there for that(maybe next trip).The owners & staff are super friendly and make you fell welcome.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank George C

Redlands, California
“My home away from home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I don't know why I've never written a review of Que?Pasa. Honestly, I should be embarrassed by the amount of time I spend in there. The food is delicious and soooo reasonably priced. My DH loves the American breakfast, the schnitzel, the gringo tacos and the Reuben sandwich. I love the fish and chips, the ribs, and the meatloaf. We both love the burgers. My favorite is the blue cheese burger. The menu is quite varied, so no worries about getting bored with the food.

We go to Que?Pasa if we want a great casual meal. We stop in to see friends. We go to listen to live music. We go for the daily special. We pop in to use the ATM and ending staying for a couple of hours. Most of all, we go because we just love the owners and the staff.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank spotcat
Kirksville, Missouri
“GOT TO CALL HOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

It was awesome food, (I had chicken nachos, with their chipolte sauce) and with that purchase I got to call home for a few minutes! I was very thankful!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank kwiss18
Seattle
“The Worlds Best Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Honest, the best I have ever had. Really lean sirloin beef with toppings of your choice, and a large side of French fries. And only 45 pesos on Mondays. Worth the walk up from the tourist zone.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank LadyTravelerSeattle
michaelpv, Owner at Que Pasa, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
What a fantastic compliment. At Que?Pasa we love burgers of all kinds and a great burger needs a lot of great fries on the side. Our aim was high and thanks for the acknowledgement. Living in Mexico we thought it mandatory to be a great example of the All American Burger. Here's a great suggestion. Ask for our homemade chipotle sauce for your burger and as a dip for the fries. A great way to mix the American and Mexican cultures.
Picton, Canada
“One of our favourite PV Pubs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Owner/Operator Michael and his lovely wife Yvonne run a very efficient but welcomiing, warm, homey establishment. They are ably assisted by a terrific staff led (I think?) by the lovely Bianca whose warm smile and great memory for names, faces, favourite drink always surprises us.

Que Pas can be a little difficult to find the first visit but once you have been, it's easy to find.

The food is also pretty good with a mixture of North American and Mexicon, all served hot and with a warm smile. A big deal for us is that even Que Pas is a neighbourhood pub, they provide linen napkins - great!

Chck out the music at Que Pasa, many of the best musicians in town play there from time to time.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Robert B
michaelpv, Owner at Que Pasa, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Wow, great review. Everyone at Que?Pasa thanks you. You warmed my heart with your mention of our linen napkins. We do not claim to be fine dining.Just excellent comfort food that often requires a big absorbent Que?Pasa purple linen napkin. At Que?Pasa we invite you to really get into your food ;) We have always said that we are not a restaurant-We are a bar that serves good food.