“Tranquility”
Review of Yoga Vallarta

Yoga Vallarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: It's easy to see why we are Puerto Vallarta's favorite yoga, pilates, meditation, exercise studio. Walk-ins welcome! Yoga Vallarta occupies a roomy, air-conditioned, beautiful space in Puerto Vallarta's most sought-after and charming quarter, Zona Romantica. In addition to our inviting and balanced yoga studio, we have men and women's bathrooms for your convenience. There are storage cubbyholes & bottled water available as well. Enjoy our 3rd floor view of the local jungle-covered hills, the cobblestone streets, tiled roofs, and shady courtyards. Yoga Vallarta is located on Puerto Vallarta's "Restaurant Row" between Constitucion & Insurgentes, on Basilio Badillo #325 in the HEART of Puerto Vallarta. Drop ins welcomed, no reservation needed, check online for class schedule and arrive 20 minutes before class. Wellness Services offered: Acupuncture, Holistic Chiropractor, Pilates Reformer & Cadillac Private Instruction, Mindfulness Practice, Spinning, Salsa Dancing lessons.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

WOW! I love Yoga Vallarta. The yoga classes and Zumba classes are the best around. I always make sure to stay in shape on my vacations and Yoga Vallarta makes its so easy to do just that.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"highlights"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I've been only to the Yoga classes here, but can firmly recommend them. Alma is the owner/our instructor. Her class is progressive, but not overly demanding. There are other classes as well -- Zumba, for one.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Yoga Vallarta has been my place to go for years. It is clean, has a good floor and enough room to move. Connie (also teaches pilates) and Barbara are my favorites, but I get something good from every instructor. All equipment is there if you're just traveling through and you can pay by the month or each time. . All English instruction. Look carefully as it can be difficult to find the sign, hidden among others on Basilio Badrillo. Check in on second floor and third floor has studio. Nice people.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Yoga Vallarta has a variety of classes and teachers, including class on the beach. the class on the beach is at 8 each morning and they charge an extra 20 pesos for blanket and mat. You are better off taking class at the studio, where classes are 15 minutes longer than the hour on the beach. Try to take Terry's class on a Sat morning. He is excellent with adjustments and alignment, very clear and encouraging.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I first visited Yoga Vallarta in 2008. After getting a bit of rest, I went to the studio to get a yoga session in. The studio is clean, quiet, and large enough so you won't feel crowded like in some other studios I have been to. The best part are the people there. The instructors and other attendees there were great and treated me and wife very well. It was a great start to the beginning of my vacation and I highly recommend doing a session there before you go out in that heat! It will make you feel like you can accomplish anything in Puerto Vallarta. Hope to go back there really soon.