“San Sebastian”

Puerto Vallarta Tours and Concierge
Ranked #89 of 188 Tours in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Plan your dream vacation in paradise from the comfort of your own home with discounted tours, transportation and luxury villa rentals, only the top companies, groups very welcome.
Caledon, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“San Sebastian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I took the trip to San Sebastian with Vallarta Tours ( we have used them before). They do a great job with the guides- lots of energy and knowledge. Our guide was Joel and he was very passionate about explaining the history.

You visit the town, a coffee plantation, a couple of museums and an artisan tequila maker. A continental breakfast was included as well as a very good lunch in San Sebastian.

It is about a 90 minute drive up into the mountains and it can be quite rough. If you have someone that gets car sick easliy I would not recommend this tour.

We learned a great deal about Mexico's history and got to see another side of the country that we have not experienced.

Wel worth it.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank tjocCanada

Guelph, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Whale Watching Pegasa Chartering Puerto Vallarta Mexico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Pegaso Chartering : Had a fantastic 3 hour whale watching sailing experience with Allan as our guide. Fun,relaxing experience with a caring crew . Saw >20 whales !!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bala N
Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great service and easy to work with (transfer and private catamaran)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

We hired PVTC for a couple of items needed during a trip down to PV with 26 people for a wedding. We first needed airport transfers for 26 to private villas in Conchas Chinas and couldn't have been happier with that. Alejandra took care of our first party guest that arrived by treated them to beers and margaritas at the airport while the rest of the guest arrived 45 minutes later. The 4 vans we rented were clean, cool (was 90 degrees that day) and the drivers were friendly and helpful. We would use the again for transfers from the airport.

The 26 of us also rented the Humu Humu catamaran for a private day of sailing and adventures. What a great day. The staff was amazing and all of our guest had a wonderful trip. It was a highlight of the trip and they took us places that you will not see on your standard excursions.

PVTC were very easy to work with and delivered their services as promised. They had no problem working with a large party and we will be using them again when we return to PV to have another stress free trip. Thank you so much Alejandra and your staff!

Visited June 2012
alesi22, Owner at Puerto Vallarta Tours and Concierge, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Jason G,
What fun we had arranging the Humu Humu catamaran trip for your wedding party, I know your guests all had a blast, I think the margarita welcome at the airport got the week off to a flying start!
It was great that you were able to visit again this year and thank you for your wonderful review!

Saludos

Alex
New York
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Jet Ski Tour and Beach Break”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

We booked this adventure for October 26 on our Celebrity Cruise stop in Puerto Vallarta. The beach where we were to go was a very short walk from the pier and the guide and jet skis were there. We rode tandem and the guide was on another machine, and we enjoyed the ride to Los Arcos where we snorkeled near some rocky islands and saw a lot of fish. Then we continued riding to a secluded beach where we walked around for a bit - the surf was very strong there so we did not snorkel there. As for the resort, there was a pool near the beach with many Mexican families swimming and a restaurant. We swam for a bit but there was not much else to do. This was not really as described because we did not stop at both Garza Blanca Beach and the hidden cove and we did not get a beer or soda as the ad stated. If you book with this company, go over the list of what your are to do when you meet your guide---I do not think they are aware of the exact tour that you booked and what you are expecting.

Visited October 2012
Urbana, Illinois
“excellent customer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I highly recommend this company! I hired Puerto Vallarta Tours and Concierge to transfer me from PVR to a field station near Chamela, about 3 hours down the coast. Alejandra was very professional and also very friendly. I asked her for help with several other things during my time there, and she was always happy to oblige. I felt very safe and in very good hands with Puerto Vallarta Tours and Concierge. I will definitely call them for help arranging my next trip to PVR.

Visited September 2012