We are actually in the middle of our stay here. It did feel very salesy when we first got here, but we just told them we weren't interested and they didn't push too hard. Our "room" is amazing. We reserved a 2 rm suite for me, my wife and our two kids (9 and 11) and we got what must be a 1,500 sq ft condo with a full kitchen. And we are NOT time share guests. The service is incredible. Everyone is very nice, very helpful and genuinely appreciative that we are here, whether you speak to them in Spanish or English. It has a decent little gym and several pools. And the views are incredible. I can't imagine better views in all of Puerto Vallarta.
The only negative is that it is a bit far from everything. It's up on a pretty high, steep hill and the walk down to town would be very tough. So we have taken a lot of taxis (50-70 pesos per ride). The hotel offers a shuttle down to the beach every hour. But it's only convenient if you time it right. The food at the hotel has been just ok (we haven't eaten at the very nice restaurant here yet). But it gives us an excuse to go explore the town to find places to eat.
Overall, a great experience for the whole family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 5 minutes south of the Puerto Vallarta Downtown, Grand Miramar, an intimate, elegant boutique resort with a Contemporary style, surrounded by the lush tropical Sierra Madre Mountains and facing those breathtaking bay views.ACCOMMODATIONSGrand Miramar features Residences of 4,3,2 and 1 bedrooms, contemporary concept with interior decor meets serenity and luxury accommodations, full size balconies with beautiful ocean views, granite countertops in kitchens and bathrooms, marble floor throughout, hard wood furniture, luxurious high thread – count linens, high-end appliances including microwave and dishwasher, and sophisticated colors that let you drift away into your own private world. Grand Miramar is a truly concept at the forefront of design that includes de comfort of modern conveniences and functional spaces with first quality materials and amenities.RESORT AMENITIESAt Grand Miramar, you'll also find amenities like Wi-Fi service, business center, pool grill bar, luxury in room amenities, 24-hour room service, flat screen TVs, concierge service, car rental, daily guest activity programs, upscale Beach Club transportation, fine dining restaurant, Unique State-of-the-art style Spa and Gym, where you will find the latest techniques in anti-aging including hydro and ozone therapies, and personalized HIGH fitness, nutrition and weight control programs all designed to help you look and feel your best. Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi surrounded by a beautiful Landscape and high-class pool furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Miramar Club And Spa
- Grand Miramar Club Hotel Puerto Vallarta