“Breakfast here is a definite must.”
Review of Coco's Kitchen

Coco's Kitchen
Ranked #41 of 1,033 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Berlin NH
“Breakfast here is a definite must.”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

My stomach is very happy! I love to explore and find local neighborhood treasures and here is one. Staff were very gracious and the setting is cool and relaxing. Had breakfast and tried the potatoe pancakes with yogurt and applesauce. All I can say is mmmmm. Be aware there is construction in neighborhood so there is noise during day.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank NHWhiteMountains

Winnipeg, Canada
“Good food, good service, and Belly dancer!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had dinner twice and enjoyed it both times. Dine under the stars, with twinkling lights in a garden! Food was very good, and average portions. Lovely ambiance, and friendly staff. Varied menu, with appetizers and desserts.

• Visited January 2013
Oakland, California, United States
“First Rate Haute Cuisine”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had macadamia-encrusted Mahi-Mahi, which was phenomenal, with avocado spring rolls as an appetizer. The server was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and the wine list was the best I've encountered in Vallarta.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mark G
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding rehearsal dinner was wonderful”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hosted recently our son's wedding rehearsal dinner at Coco's and had a fantastic experience. It was my first trip to Vallarta and we relied completely on the bride and groom to make the arrangements with Coco. Excellent food and drink, and excellent service from a most friendly staff. We will frequent Coco's every time we are in Puerto Vallarta.

• Visited April 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Always consistently Great!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love going to a restaurant where you can always count on it being a great experience. Coco's is one of my top 2 places to go for breakfast in Vallarta.. I always take guests there and never am disappointed. The chile Relleno omlet is so good that I can never make myself order anything else. They have what I call the 3 most important requirements in my spending my money, great food, great service, and wonderful ambiance. Way to go Coco's!!

• Visited April 2013