“Good food, good service, and Belly dancer!”
Review of Coco's Kitchen

Coco's Kitchen
Ranked #35 of 1,095 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had dinner twice and enjoyed it both times. Dine under the stars, with twinkling lights in a garden! Food was very good, and average portions. Lovely ambiance, and friendly staff. Varied menu, with appetizers and desserts.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had macadamia-encrusted Mahi-Mahi, which was phenomenal, with avocado spring rolls as an appetizer. The server was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and the wine list was the best I've encountered in Vallarta.

1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hosted recently our son's wedding rehearsal dinner at Coco's and had a fantastic experience. It was my first trip to Vallarta and we relied completely on the bride and groom to make the arrangements with Coco. Excellent food and drink, and excellent service from a most friendly staff. We will frequent Coco's every time we are in Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love going to a restaurant where you can always count on it being a great experience. Coco's is one of my top 2 places to go for breakfast in Vallarta.. I always take guests there and never am disappointed. The chile Relleno omlet is so good that I can never make myself order anything else. They have what I call the 3 most important requirements in my spending my money, great food, great service, and wonderful ambiance. Way to go Coco's!!

2  Thank dianeh246
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We eat here all the time and love it. Breakfast wonderfully prepared and always tasty lunch try the. Roast beef or grilled vege sandwich Mediterranean wonderful can never eat the whole thing. Dinner the filet tasty and good quality along with the pork we love Coco theme nights always a nice treat