“Wedding rehearsal dinner was wonderful”
Review of Coco's Kitchen

Coco's Kitchen
Ranked #85 of 1,127 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hosted recently our son's wedding rehearsal dinner at Coco's and had a fantastic experience. It was my first trip to Vallarta and we relied completely on the bride and groom to make the arrangements with Coco. Excellent food and drink, and excellent service from a most friendly staff. We will frequent Coco's every time we are in Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love going to a restaurant where you can always count on it being a great experience. Coco's is one of my top 2 places to go for breakfast in Vallarta.. I always take guests there and never am disappointed. The chile Relleno omlet is so good that I can never make myself order anything else. They have what I call the 3 most important requirements in my spending my money, great food, great service, and wonderful ambiance. Way to go Coco's!!

2  Thank dianeh246
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We eat here all the time and love it. Breakfast wonderfully prepared and always tasty lunch try the. Roast beef or grilled vege sandwich Mediterranean wonderful can never eat the whole thing. Dinner the filet tasty and good quality along with the pork we love Coco theme nights always a nice treat

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stopped by Cocos kitchen on our way to a show at Paradise Community Center. So glad we did! Everything was wonderful- service, food, atmosphere . Very romantic and delightful!
From the delicious mahi mahi to the chile relleno stuffed with shrimp and cheese- all were a delight for the taste buds. We were running a little late for the show, and the staff was so helpful to bring our food quickly so we could make the show on time. Suitable for families and those special date night occasions alike!

2  Thank Jane K
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We always try to make it to this wonderful restaurant in the southern end of Old Town. We have been there about six times with other couples, with all four people ordering different dishes. Everyone is always thrilled with their choice, wanting to return to Coco's to try another menu item. The garden setting is very pleasant and private and the service is great! We will be back in December.