TripAdvisor

Review of Coco's Kitchen

Coco's Kitchen
Ranked #106 of 1,364 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I got married in Puerto Vallarta back in April of this year. While I had the best luck ever finding the venue for our wedding reception, my now husband did not have such luck with the venue for the rehearsal dinner. The first place we booked ended up closing and stealing our deposit. So needless-to-say, we were very apprehensive in booking again. We live in the US, and knew we would not be able to view Coco's Kitchen beforehand, but after receiving a very positive review, we blindly booked. IT WAS PERFECT. 75 of our closest friends inhabited the entire restuaurant, sitting under beautiful white lights, while live musicians played in the background and delicious food and drinks were served. The wait staff was excellent, no one had to ask twice for a re-fill. The entire night went better than I could have ever dreamed of myself. I would recommend this to any couple looking to host their rehearsal dinner offsite from the resort they are staying at. Superb!

Date of visit: April 2012
1  Thank Katy B
Write a reviewReviews (975)

Reviewed June 3, 2012

what are you sit on the patio or in the front it is wonderful... excellent coffee fruit plate wonderful especially love grilled vegetables sandwich...this place is a must

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Coco's Kitchen was by far the best breakfast in PV. The coffee is to die for. The eggs, bacon, hash browns and biscuit were delicous! The staff is very friendly and always around for anything you need. I can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Coco and her team always deliver. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are superb. For breakfast I HIGHLY recommend the chilaquiles - green salsa.. delicious. My mom always orders the cinnamon roll french toast.

Go here - you will love it.

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Coco's Kitchen one of my favorite place to eat in PV has been doing a Tuesday night Meat Loaf special. My schedule has not allowed me to go so last night I asked if I could get Take Out for 2pp. The food was delivered in a secure container and was hot and fresh. The promotion included Soup or Salad, I chose the delicious Cream of Corn Soup. The 2 large pieces of Meat Loaf were moist and well seasoned with a sweet savory sauce. Creamy Mashed Potatoes and fresh vegtables was more than enough food.BUT, lets not forget the FLAN that comes with this all inclusive promotion. I highly recommend Tuesday Nite Meat Loaf to all local and tourist in PV. And special thanks to Omar who put the order together for me. Monday nights are Greek Nite, Thursday Nights are Bosa Nova and Saturday is Mexican. All with entertainment in the garden. Weekends for Breakfast / Brunch is one of my favorite things to do. Bob

Date of visit: April 2012