“Best of Puerto Vallarta”
Review of Mama Rosa

Mama Rosa
Ranked #209 of 1,100 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: email address mamarosavallarta@hotmail.com
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Very nice restaurant with great salads, and the entree plate presentations are 5 Star quality, some of the best in PV. Very reasonably priced with a good Wine selection.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This is one of those restaurants that always meets your expectations for a good meal at a reasonable price. The view of the city is greet and the margaritas are good. This is a place we always go with friends for a great meal and fun time they occasionally have music for your enjoyment.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Mama Rosa's was in a nice area and the service was fine. But my friend and I felt it was pretentious and not all that tasty. I got the Arrachera, and the beef was too tough that I could not swallow most of it. My friend's meal was alright. As in many Puerto Vallarta venues, my marguerita was way too sweet.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

First time at this restaurant. We will not be back. Food was slow to arrive and pathetic when presented. The food was Bland tasting for Mexico and cold, from the appetizers to the mains. The waiters we're acting like they were doing us a favour by serving us. The next day Visa called to ask if I was buying 4 tires somewhere in Mexico?? I still had my visa card in my wallet?? Someone in their staff had copied my card and was trying to use it illegally to purchase tires for their truck. Do not go here for the bad food, service or the inconvenience of having your visa copied and having to try to replace it while in Mexico. This place is not only bad but very shady employees working there.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The pre fix menu was fabulous! All dishes were not only delicious, but beautifuly plated.
It was the best meal we had during our two weeks here.
Service was also top notch.
Prices are very reasonable.