“Bucket List experience”

Whale Watching Photo Safari by Vallarta Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: A photo captures a single moment in time, and this specialized excursion is designed to capture the magical moment when you encounter wild dolphins and majestic humpback whales in the Bay of Banderas. The essence of the Whale Photo Safari is to find the wildlife and enjoy those precious moments when you can sit peacefully and watch the whales and dolphins play, breach, or just hang out.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Nicky couldn't have been a better guide and the entire group was wonderful. We were fortunate to view a large number of whales and learn so much knowledge about them. My pictures of this experience are the best of my Puerto Vallarta pictures. All four of us would highly recommend this adventure to ANYONE!!!!!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Our guide was very nice, she was a biologist and she was very informative, without talking too much at the same time. of course every day can be different for whale watching and you must have patience. We tried to find active whales, but unfortunately most that we say were slow 'lazy' whales, until the very end when we finally saw a very young calf that was jumping in and our of the water and was playing very energetically. must do from dec to march

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We had a great experience Whale watching with Nicky and Jaime. It was one of the hi-lights of my trip to Puerto Vallarta. Nicky was very knowledgable and passionate about the whales. We saw moms and babies. They even found us a "crazy whale"!! Priceless!!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Citlali our guide showed a great passion for the humpback whales and was a very informative guide.Citlali and the driver gets 10 out of 10 from us.We seen about 20 plus whales with 2 momma's and their babies and a male that breached 5 times in a row.Awesome.Bothers me that I read a few complaints about the 3 hr boat ride and no washrooms.It was VERY clear that no washrooms available and the length of trip.If you want washroom,take the boat tour not the pontoon boats.My favourite adventure on our holiday.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was a little nervous boarding the Zodiac boat for this adventure but the crew quickly made me feel relaxed and safe. They knew where to find the whales and we saw many. They were magnificent. Nicky the guide was wonderful. She was a zoologist and was very passionate and knowledgable about whales. Her humour made the trip very enjoyable.