“You don't want to miss it!!”
Review of Diana's Tours

Diana's Tours
Ranked #25 of 209 Tours in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We had to take in Diana's cruise twice this time on our vacation because we just can not get enough of it!! Being a couple of women amongst so many men does not deter us. We always end up meeting so many cool people from all over the world and making lasting friendships!! Diana is an incredible woman who puts her heart and soul into her business and the people she serves. It's a party that never ends. Thanks Diana for another incredible vacation!!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"whales"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was my fourth trip with Diana in four years, always different but always great. It just makes no sense to go to PV without taking Diana up on her offer of a full day's worth of food, drinks, activities, and relaxation for a very reasonable price. I am not a huge drinker, so the booze is not a big part of why I go. I love a lazy sunny day on the water getting to know the cute guys who inevitably fill the boat. Diana and her excellent crew know I don't drink a lot but they are happy to ply me with sodas, food, and extra cushions. All the little touches really do stand out and make for an excellent value. Words of advice: don't make this the end of your stay in PV, go early in your trip so you have some days afterward to hang out with all the friends you will make onboard, swim to shore if you can, you will have a chance to snorkel and play on the beach so take it easy on the booze early in the day, the shore lunch is a good one so dont fill up on snacks early in the day.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was our second Diana's cruise and the first for our friends. Despite the overcast rather cool day, we had an amazing time. Diana and her staff made everyone feel at ease the second we arrived at the pier. Once on board not one detail was overlooked. A fabulous day filled with great food and drink and lots of new friends. This trip is not to be missed! Diana, you and your staff are fabu.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We started this tour from the new Los Muertos pier, a destination in itself. We got to the pier before 9:30, but did not get under way until after 10am. You take a small boat from the pier to the ship. You were immediately handed a cocktail or a beer. You were presented with your next drink before you could finish the previous one. It was 50 men and Diana, just the way she likes it. We stopped at Los Arcos for some snorkeling or swimming. Then we went on to a beach and anchored just off the beach, you had to swim ashore. It did not look that far, until you get in the water. I did not realize how out of shape I was until I was halfway to shore. there is a great slope, so no bottom to be found, I was helped ashore. there were more beers on the beach and a chance to play volleyball. I held on to the line on the way back to the ship, but I still needed one of Diana's crew to throw me a life jacket. I learned a valuable lesson here and will take life jacket with me next time. We then went to another beach for lunch. this one had a pier, so we got into the small boats to take us to the pier. Our lunch was on the beach. Your choice was chicken, fish or beef. We then made our way back up Banderas Bay to Los Muertos pier. Some dolphins were swimming along the side of the boat. By the time we made it back, most people could barely walk due to all the cocktails. Diana was quick to help with any cuts or other injuries as she is a former nurse. We also had plenty of snacks throughout the day to help absorbe all the alcohol. Had a great time, but also became aware of my limitations. I am 62 after all. Thanks to all the crew who kept things fun for everyone and kept us all safe.