“A great start to our anniversary day!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Xelha Massage

Xelha Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Xelha is formed by a group of therapists widely qualified and certified in spa's services. We initiated operations in the year 2007. We located at 278B, Aquiles Serdan Street, Emiliano Zapata. Our services are focused to give you well-being, tranquility and confidence in your person.Our clients are attended by specialists in different techniques of massages like it are: relaxing, therapeutic, reflexology, lymphatic drainage, warm stones, body treatment, facial, manicure, pedicure and waxing. Within our services we count with special packages (manicure, corporal exfoliation, hydrating massage and facial) We invite you to enjoy our services to re-establish your well-being and to preserve your beauty.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 264 helpful votes
“A great start to our anniversary day!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

We have known Louisa (Manager) since November '09, when we first visited her small spa on Ignacio Vallarta. And as of our stay in April/May '10, we have been going to her 'new' location, alongside Park Cardenas. We returned again during our recent stay (Dec '11 - Jan '12).

We (as a couple) did morning massages in late-December -- we thought it would be a great way to begin "our (Anniversary) day" -- and we were sure not disappointed!!

We had 60 minute sessions -- me with Louisa, and she with Karina (the therapist I had used earlier in our stay, and last year as well). Great sessions for both of us - with results that were both relaxing 'and' therapeutic -- we left "floating"!!

Our thanks to Louisa and Karina for such a great kick-start to "our day"!!

Visited December 2011
2 Thank johnny2bc

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 264 helpful votes
“Best massage during recent stay!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2011

Xel Ha Massages is located on Lazaro Cardenas #155, adjacent Parque Cardenas, and just a half-block 'up' from (east of) Olas Altas and Los Muertos beach).

The massage I had and enjoyed there this past May (one of several massages in Vallarta during our 4-week stay), was 'the' best of those had during our stay.

'Karina' was the therapist (hope I spelled her name correctly!!). The posted price for a 60 minute therapeutic massage was 350 pesos - I opted for a 75 minute session. This massage session was both relaxing and therapeutic -- for me, it combined a perfect combination of techniques and pressures to help overcome the various aches, pains, and stresses I went in to relieve.

I took this massage just a couple of days before our departure from Puerto Vallarta - darn, had it been taken earlier in our stay, I would definitely have returned for more!!!

Much-enjoyed!!

Visited May 2011
5 Thank johnny2bc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 264 helpful votes
“Small, but so good spa in the south side!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2010

I have had/enjoyed massages at their two south side locations -- Ignacio I. Vallarta #371 (during a Nov-Dec '09 stay), and their newer location, Lazaro Cardenas #155 (during a more recent April-May '10 stay) -- on three separate occasions at each.

Both are small facilities -- the one on I. Vallarta, the smallest, with only two tables, and the one on L. Cardenas, a bit bigger, with 3-4 tables, the setup depending on how arranged.

Making appointments can be done in-person, or via sign-up sheets at the doors (if they are busy inside), or via the phone. Just showing up and requesting a session is accepted, should one of the staff and a table be available, and the session is not going to interfere with a scheduled appointment (I have done this at both locations).

I consider these massages to have been some of 'the' best "Swedish, therapeutic and relaxation-style" massages I have had during my Vallarta stays -- I enjoyed each of them, and savoured the relaxing and therapeutic benefits of each session.

In '09, I did two of the massages solo (with 'Alma', as the therapist), and the last, as a couple's massage with my traveler mate (with therapist's 'Alma' for me, and 'Luisa', for she), and she enjoyed her massage with the same enthusiasm I did mine. During this '10 stay, I did all three solo (two with 'Alma', and the third with 'Luisa').

The sessions in '09 were 'relaxation' massages, and the applied procedures involved considerably lighter touches than one usually receives via a 'basic' massage (or what some might refer to as a 'Swedish' massage), and very much-lighter touches than one receives via a "deeper" massage, such as a therapeutic massage, or deep-tissue massage. Each session was of 60 minutes duration, and the price paid was 300 pesos per each. We found the therapists skilled in what they do, and so thoughtful, courteous, caring, and charming in their approaches. Before each session, we were asked to fill out questionnaires, so that they knew a little of our medical histories and could relate to specific problems, and the like, in their techniques. We were happy to do this, and impressed with the approach.

The sessions I had and enjoyed in '10 were all more "therapeutic/Swedish" in style and techniques applied. Luisa's touch was the "deeper" of the two - I first thought it would be a little too 'deep tissue' for me, but it turned out to be "not of the hurting" kind!! and I found the session to be very therapeutic, and the massage itself, one of 'the' best massages I have ever had during my many stays in Vallarta. The posted price at the time was a promotional 'special' - 60 minutes, 350 pesos.

We have much-enjoyed the massages received at this very clean and well-run little spa. Nice people, who know what they do, and do it well. I miss their "healing" hands!!

1 Thank johnny2bc