“Yes way Jose ”
Review of No Way Jose!

No Way Jose!
Ranked #53 of 1,182 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tu Casa en Vallarta - Your Home in Vallarta - Award-winning Mexican contemporary restaurant/bar opened in 2009. Winner of the Best New Restaurant in 2010, Winner of Best Overall Restaurant in 2011 and Winner of Best Service Restaurant in 2012. Mexican contemporary cuisine with flair, friendly service with attention to detail and a romantic and relaxed ambiance. The locals and tourists alike rave about this place.
Reviewed November 12, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant's upstairs dining area is beautiful and lively. Live music and the theater of the flaming Mexican coffee is so much fun to be part of. My husband doesn't eat meat and so was thrilled they have vegetarian chiles en nogada on the menu. I had the beef chile en nogada and it was one of the best I've ever had. It was delicious and beautiful. It was our first time there but will not be the last. Our favorite Vallarta waiter Yogi made us feel like family !

1  Thank jodygs

Reviewed November 12, 2014

Went on the weekend. It is worth seaching out. We arrived without a reservation and were told there was no room upstairs. Julie, the owner, was watching and must have seen how disappointed we were because she said something to the host who went upstairs and came back to tell us he had found a table. There was a large birthday party going on so the atmosphere was festive. Room quite small, but nicely decorated. We started with the famous Caesar salad which lived up to its reputation. Perhaps the best I have ever tasted. We followed with Chiles en Nogales with shrimp. Delicious. Highly recommended.

1  Thank DianaHaynes
Reviewed November 11, 2014

We heard about this restaurant from a waiter at Now Amber. We couldn't have been more impressed by the Hospitality of Jose, Yogi and staff. They Welcomed us with open arms. The Food was Outstanding, absolutely Amazing!!! If you get a minute visit them for dinner. And tell them that their family from Kansas sent you!!

Reviewed November 10, 2014

I live in Puerto Vallarta and highly recommend this restaurant for a wonderful dining experience. The food, the service and the music will delight you and your guests without fail.

Reviewed November 9, 2014

We have always wanted to try No Way Jose! on previous visits to P.V. and we finally made it there this time. It is now on our "must visit" list of restaurants for each visit. My husband and I received top notch service . He had a fabulous Cucumber Margarita and the mexican assorted plate and I had a Mojito the Chiles en Nogada ( The first time I ever tried this traditional dish) It was amazing! A true taste sensation! I have been salivating to try it again and cannot wait until we return in January to get there! I am craving it so much I may have to try to recreate the recipe before January. If you read the reviews Jose , can I email for the recipe if it's not a secret? We both loved our dishes we ordered but my husband was jealous of mine when he tasted it. It was truly one of the best things I have ever eaten in my life. We shared the fried ice cream for desert which was also delicious. Thanks Jose and staff for a great experience and we cannot wait to return in January!

1  Thank mazdeb