“Best food in PV”

Bistro Balsamar
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: New Small Mexican location Home with street-side dining,Organic Coffe, seating available for small groups. A/C, Wifi, once you visit Bistro Balsamar you'll understand why we have the most loyal clients in Puerto Vallarta!
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Was there last week and had my favorite meal in vallarta. I had coconut shrimp and my wife had lasagna and both meals were delicious. We had queso fundido for appetiser along with black bean soup. We walked away stuff but felt we had a great meal at a great value and will go back over and over again. nice sidewalk side seating.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Right on Basillo badillo, quiet leafy patio and back private patio, margaritas good...everything we've had we've enjoyed for two years.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our delicious meal and excellent serrvice. The squash blossom quesadillas are highly recomended. Chef Alex serves an authentic Mexican meal using some of his grandmothers recipies containing the freshest ingredients. The menu also contains delicious pasta dishes and deserts. I enjoyed watching the pedestrians walking by in this busy Romantica neighborhood only two blocks from the Malicon near the new pier. The live entertainment was also excellent and added to our magical evening. I will be sure to return to Bistro Balsamar on my next trip to Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We've eaten at this restaurant several times now and have never been disappointed. Most recently, we had dinner there this week and my stuffed chicken was rolled with spinach, tomatoes and cheese. The caprese salad was fresh, tasty and loaded with cheese, herbs and delicious tomatoes. My husband's spinach salad was crisp and his fish cooked in the Veracruz style was excellent. Dinner with two mains, two salads, two margaritas and two generous glasses of wine was $50 or 600 pesos. This is an excellent value for good quality food. There should be a line out the door for this place. The staff are absolutely wonderful.

1  Thank montyjam
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stopped in for dinner here with my friend. I ordered Chicken Fettucini Alfredo and my friend ordered calamari appetizer and a chicken ceasar salad. My friend said it was the best salad he has found in Puerto Vallarta and he loved the Calamari and the sauce that was provided with it. My fettucini was perfectly prepared. It was served in a cool parmesan bowl and the garlic bread included was tasty too. The outdoor atmosphere topped off the dinner. I look forward to a return trip and would highly recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank Tom A