“Get rid of your pain!”

Healing Hands Massage & Ayurvedic Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: What Healing Hands Massage and Ayurveda can do for you is give you options. We are located in the South side of town or in "Old Town" We generally will come to you in your condo, villa or hotel room. We are a primarily "Out-Call" Business. We are not located out side of Secrets Resort. We do not Charge $25 dollars. this is someplace else. We do offer everything from assisting you get out of bodily pain, or regaining the full range of motion back of your arm that has been lost. This is done though a combination of massage to release the muscle, re-patterning to eliminate the old holding and muscle memories and specific movements to re-educate new useful patterns free of limitations. With Ayurveda you can learn some to the natural remedies to assist in lowering your cholesterol, high blood pressure and or sugar levels, without going on any prescriptions drugs and having side effects. At Healing Hands, we strive to make each procedure and treatment satisfying and relaxing for each client. With hectic schedules and the stresses of everyday life, we tend to get a bit wound up. It is extremely important that you take time to relax, rejuvenate and listen to your inner voice in order to allow your body to experience a healing process.We want the best for you and are dedicated to providing a warm, relaxing environment where you can find solace, rejuvenation and balance. Our treatments are designed to find any imbalances or pain you may be experiencing and eliminate them, which will allow your body's natural ability to take over and heal itself.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I are in our mid-60's and have the typical accumulation of pain here and there. You know what I mean. One morning your shoulder hurts, the next it's your hip or back. Some days you find yourself wanting to double or triple up on your anti-inflammatories. Several friends at our condo recommended we try Greg. OMG. There should definitely be a different name for what he does than massage. Because it is just not at all a similar experience or result. He comes to your hotel or condo with everything he needs. He finds all those places where your muscles have been tied up in knots for who knows how long and over one or several sessions depending on the extent of the problem, releases them one by one. Even better still, he teaches you what to do to maintain the gains you've made. This is not an inexpensive journey if you need a lot of sessions to accomplish getting rid of your pain. But, what price can you put on being pain free and getting your life back. Stop thinking about it and just do it!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 8 reviews

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I had an hour long session with Greg when I was in PV for a week at the end of February. It is hard to call what the session massage, but there were some massage elements, some thai yoga massage elements and a little bit of chiropractic work.

I have chronic pain in my sacroilliac joint on my left side. I have suffered from sciatic flare-ups and live with pain daily. it's generally a mess on my left side. I have an acupuncturist that I visit regularly, but she is more of my holistic pain reliever to make my life bearable.

My session with Greg rebalanced my entire pelvic structure and realigned my hips. I had been experiencing a deep ligament pain in my left hip for almost a year that he completely eliminated and haven't had a twinge of since and it's been nearly three weeks since my session. I have the faith that it will be gone for a long time if not ever.

Greg tailors what your body needs to get back into balance. It's not a standard rub down for relaxation and perhaps some pain relief and while his sessions are both of those things, his goal is a complete picture of wellness.

Setting up my session was seamless and easy. I e-mailed him via the healing hands website and he responded with in 24 hours. He typically will come to you, but in cases of resorts with in house therapists, he will have you meet him at a location that he has a relationship with and in my case it was Aqua Spa and Gym in Old Town, PV. Having been to PV several times, I am fairly familiar with the Old Town area and Aqua was easy to find and the staff were very friendly as I arrived VERY early as to not be stressed out looking for the location in case it were more complicated.

Some people are happy with a standard massage, in fact I am one of those people, but I am also interested in not being in pain every day. If you are too and you happen to be in Puerto Vallarta, see Greg. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

$75 an hour for a therapeutic massage that is amazing. Like the credit card ad priceless. Greg picked us up at the ship took us to the spa/gym. We got our massages and got a taxi back to the ship. Best of the best. It was so nice to be able to turn my head from side to side.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I had major rotator cuff surgery in April 2013, and underwent extensive physical rehabilitation, but still experienced pain, stiffness and limited use of my arm and shoulder prior to seeing Greg. He came to my condo three times per week for the month I was in PV and he truly worked a miracle. I have much greater mobility of my arm as well as am finally able to sleep comfortably for the first time in a year! He also worked his magic to relieve issues in my other shoulder, neck, sacrum and back that have persisted for years despite trying many other things. Greg is easy to contact and book by phone or e mail and keeps all appointments on time. His prices are very reasonable and is great to work with. He worked a miracle on me and is worth a trip to PV just by himself!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I actually broke my neck a year ago and thus have been exposed to a depth of cervical spine knowledge and physical therapy techniques. I've practiced yoga, capoeira, and a multitude of body workers. Until my experience with Greg, I had resolved to myself that there was no one who could help me.

After our two, two hour sessions, I sat up with the world more clear, colors brighter, and with two more inches in my range of motion with my neck.

This I posted on my facebook page afterwards:

I just had the best body work session in a very long time, this marks a milestone-- new relationship to my body, validation of my own intuition, choices in the last year and focus, and a clear road of needed dedication to further. If anyone gets to Puerto Vallarta and is interested in neuromuscular therapy I have a contact for you. I'm fitting in one more before I leave.

I could not recommend Puerto Vallarta's Healing Hands Massage & Ayurveda Spa more-- because of the skill, experience and rapport I received the most transformational bodywork of my life.