“Great place to start your night with a cocktail!”

Apache's Martini Bar
Ranked #75 of 1,303 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: A Vallarta tradition!! Where new friends meet and old friends gather. Gay owned and operated, Apaches serves plentiful drinks, delicious food and an atmosphere second to none. Well known for one of Vallarta's most popular daily happy hours (5-7pm). Join us for our ever popular Happy Hour or later evening cocktails on our patio enjoying the sights and sounds of Olas Altas in the heart of Zona Romantica.
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Whenever I'm in PV, I come here every night for a martini. Small place with great, kind, friendly people working there. Great place to come up you are on your own. Highly recommended!!!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Geoff & Ricardo are the most amazing owners. They welcome all in with a very warm hug & kiss. Apaches’s is located in the Romantic Zone of PV!! You walk down a clean well lit street and you are ushered into the most fun loving atmosphere!! Alejandra, Ibrahim & Sebastian are waiting on you with huge smiles!!! Wait!!! Let’s talk about their amazing Martinis-oh my god!! Happy hour from 5-7pm. Ordered a delicious plate of cougar shrimp that was absolutely delicious!!! My entire bill came too 300 pescos????? Are u kidding??? I would have paid 100.00 cdn just for the experience!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful place to enjoy happy hour. Prices are some of the best in town. Service has always been exceptional and friendly. I like sitting at the sidewalk tables to watch the world go by. Everyone is welcome.

Reviewed March 2, 2019

We loved going here for the excellent martinis and great service from Sebastian, Ali and Geoff (owner), who all couldn't have been nicer or more welcoming. There are two separate businesses called Apache, with separate owners. The 1st night we went to the Bistro side (on the right when facing from street), and had a couple good martinis at the inside tables. We don't smoke, so didn't sit on the sidewalk.
The second night, we sat on the Martini side (on the left from street). We started with some of the best margaritas we've ever had, then one of the locals bought us a shot, then we had another margarita, then Geoff bought us a shot for our 30th aniv. THEN we finally went to dinner. I am a lightweight, because I don't even remember dinner! After that night, we went in AFTER eating and still enjoyed ourselves thoroughly! I'm just sayin'....their drinks are not weak!
The sidewalk was a happening place, and it was excellent people watching from the inside tables. Everyone was making new friends and street performers would come and go. Such a vibrant and fun atmosphere. Wish we could beam ourselves back down there from time to time. Loved how close it was to our hotel and can't wait to get back someday!

Reviewed February 23, 2019

Tons of locals, lots of Americans, and lots of alcohol. Gay owed and operated and everyone is welcome! Had great mix drinks in a small table by the window and never wanted to leave! The waiters were so cute and so nice and very welcoming....... Make sure to stop by early to grab a table by the sidewalk. I hear the food is great too!!!