Vallarta Torre
$299
$181
$139
  • Breakfast included
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$242
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$307
$257
  • Beachfront
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$370
$286
  • Breakfast included
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$449
$152
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Pool
All reviewswelcome homepalapa barvacation internationalethe penthousemurphy bedtime sharedrying rackwater aerobics and water volleyballan on site restaurantdish soapcanopy riversafe in the closethave stayed here many timesocean frontdowntown pvlarge showercoffee maker
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The Vallarta Torre is a great little resort!!the staff are friendly the food at the restraunt is not bad the rooms are beautiful!!(especially the penthouse!) the decor is pretty, and their mouser(cat) is friendly too:P
They have earned a great name for themselves!! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who asks!

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Rainbow7700
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We just returned from a 2 week stay in Vallarta Torre. It was fabulous, a much more comfortable and homey environment than many of the other 12 resorts we have stayed at in PV. This was our first time at the resort and will definitely be back.
The grocery store, Sorianas is across the street (3 min walk through the breeze way) prices, selection and quality are great. The kitchen has everything you need for cooking meals or snacks. The food and service in the restaurant was extremely good and prices were more than reasonable.
We loved it here and added to our point collection so we can spend more time here in the future.
Units are beautiful and spacious, but not pretentious.
Welcome Home ...... it really is!

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor, fair bit of noise from the Crown Paradise next door and the night club across the street, when it closed. I don't think the noise level would be different and was worth the gorgeous view of the ocean. All the suites 4th floor and above have a view of the ocean, not sure about all of the lower ones, but they are beautiful suites and gardens.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BobnDebi
JABoughton, Director Inventory Management at Vallarta Torre, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Vallarta Torre is a hidden gem we are very proud of. We work very hard to make sure every guest feels the welcome home experience. Please come back and enjoy the resort soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have stayed here twice with family and will return again next year. Very comfortable property, part of Vacation Internationale. We enjoy that it is a bit smaller and more personal. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and the guests are generally very nice too! Awesome location - direct beach access, pool, bar, restaurant, coffee shop on site. Major grocery store across the street, short cab ride to downtown and marina district.

Room Tip: Don't forget to stop in the coffee shop on the property for a coffee, snack and convenience groceries.
Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank bt2058
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I cannot express to anyone how amazing this place is...I have never been somewhere that truly made me feel like family! The location was amazing, food was amazing, and I could not have imagined my stay going any better. They have different activities that you can sign up for there, such as bingo, salsa dancing, and water activities. It is a MUST to get the fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning, it is unlike anything else I have ever tasted and I cant wait to have it again! You will know what I am talking about when you try it ;) My hubby and I are going back for Christmas this year, and we can't wait!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Jordyn Y
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our family just spent a wonderful 2 weeks at the Vallarta Torre and have nothing but great things to say about our stay here. The hotel is small and "homey" which is what best suits our family. The hotel, restaurant and security staff are first class. The hotel opens up onto the beach, where there are vendors to cater to your every need. Whether you are looking for a mango snack, cigar, tour, rug or shell necklace it can be purchased from the comfort of your beach chair! I cannot say enough about one particular vendor-Morgan Tours. The proprietor Captain Morgan, is a trustworthy and honest guy who literally gave my husband the shirt off his back. Ask him to pull up a beach chair and share his knoledge of Mexican history; his passion on the subject is riveting. He is the best guy to book your tours with. I have to say that the Torre and it's people helped to make this the best family vacation ever!

• Stayed: October 2013