“Welcome Home!”
Review of Vallarta Torre

and 1 more site!
Vallarta Torre
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We just returned from a 2 week stay in Vallarta Torre. It was fabulous, a much more comfortable and homey environment than many of the other 12 resorts we have stayed at in PV. This was our first time at the resort and will definitely be back.
The grocery store, Sorianas is across the street (3 min walk through the breeze way) prices, selection and quality are great. The kitchen has everything you need for cooking meals or snacks. The food and service in the restaurant was extremely good and prices were more than reasonable.
We loved it here and added to our point collection so we can spend more time here in the future.
Units are beautiful and spacious, but not pretentious.
Welcome Home ...... it really is!

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor, fair bit of noise from the Crown Paradise next door and the night club across...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BobnDebi
JABoughton, Director Inventory Management at Vallarta Torre, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Vallarta Torre is a hidden gem we are very proud of. We work very hard to make sure every guest feels the welcome home experience. Please come back and enjoy the resort soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have stayed here twice with family and will return again next year. Very comfortable property, part of Vacation Internationale. We enjoy that it is a bit smaller and more personal. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and the guests are generally very nice too! Awesome location - direct beach access, pool, bar, restaurant, coffee shop on site. Major grocery store across the street, short cab ride to downtown and marina district.

Room Tip: Don't forget to stop in the coffee shop on the property for a coffee, snack and convenience groc...
Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank bt2058
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I cannot express to anyone how amazing this place is...I have never been somewhere that truly made me feel like family! The location was amazing, food was amazing, and I could not have imagined my stay going any better. They have different activities that you can sign up for there, such as bingo, salsa dancing, and water activities. It is a MUST to get the fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning, it is unlike anything else I have ever tasted and I cant wait to have it again! You will know what I am talking about when you try it ;) My hubby and I are going back for Christmas this year, and we can't wait!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Jordyn Y
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our family just spent a wonderful 2 weeks at the Vallarta Torre and have nothing but great things to say about our stay here. The hotel is small and "homey" which is what best suits our family. The hotel, restaurant and security staff are first class. The hotel opens up onto the beach, where there are vendors to cater to your every need. Whether you are looking for a mango snack, cigar, tour, rug or shell necklace it can be purchased from the comfort of your beach chair! I cannot say enough about one particular vendor-Morgan Tours. The proprietor Captain Morgan, is a trustworthy and honest guy who literally gave my husband the shirt off his back. Ask him to pull up a beach chair and share his knoledge of Mexican history; his passion on the subject is riveting. He is the best guy to book your tours with. I have to say that the Torre and it's people helped to make this the best family vacation ever!

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank kkbyram
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We just got back from this outstanding property. Everyone there was so welcoming and helpful. Across the street is a store for all your needs. It is a little hard to find things there because of being in Spanish. Restaurant was outstanding did not have to go anywhere else. Use Abraham for all your tour needs, he is the best. Bar, pool area great.

Room Tip: When coming out of airport, don't stop and talk to the timeshare people hounding you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Steven G
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

A friend told me about this place.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay at a time share. I am use too all inclusive hotels, which require no thinking. My friend got me the penthouse suite.Penthouse suite you can't say no. Got there and this place was fantastic! Only two problems we didn't have air con for two days, and the swimming pool was being repaired. We got use the pool next door so it wasn't bad. Otherwise this place Rocks!
Close to downtown and the airport.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Yourpatron
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was quite nervous about staying at Vallarta Torre as I had many 4-5 Star All Inclusive style choices, but chose Vallarta Torre as I am a points holder with Vacation International and this was to be a quick last minute trip to PVR with my 13 year old son.
Wow, all uncertainties were immediately erased the minute we entered the premises. We were greeted personally, genuinely and warmly by each and every staff member that we happened upon. Each declaring "Welcome Home". And welcome home could not have described it better. Every single interaction we had in those 4 short days was equally hospitable, the staff were available to our every need. Not a single problem to mention.
One of my biggest concerns that I had prior to the trip was that my 13 year old son would get bored, the hotel would not be new enough for him, there wouldn't be any activities, not enough things to do. How wrong I was...My son loved Vallarta Torre as much as I, he too taken in by the warm welcomes and everybody seemed to take an equal interest in him.
And not to say that there were not shortcomings in the fit and finish of the hotel, and this has already been documented in previous reviews. This definitely is a Mexican style hotel, and that is the charm.
The rooms were fairly large and clean, the furnishings typically mexican. The beds large and comfortable, the views very nice. The pool was warm, the beach was good, access to downtown is $5-6 in a cab.
We ate in the hotel restaurant, twice for breakfast and twice for dinner. Each time the service was great, the food was fresh, and the value was excellent.
I can't say much else other that I will definitely go back and stay at Vallarta Torre again.
Other plugs include DiDi's restaurant in downtown Vallarta - amazing service and good food. Also the good folks at Vallarta Adventures. We did the day trip to Las Caletas and it was worth every penny....scuba diving, paddle boarding, dive snorkling (kind of a James Bond thing) amongst many other fun activities.

Room Tip: The 4 bedroom Penthouse Suites are amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family