All reviews palapa bar welcome home vacation internationale murphy bed drying rack july august dish soap small resort activities director on site restaurant safe in the closet full kitchen one bedroom unit have stayed here many times lounge chairs on the beach large bedroom relaxing week
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have stayed here twice with family and will return again next year. Very comfortable property, part of Vacation Internationale. We enjoy that it is a bit smaller and more personal. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and the guests are generally very nice too! Awesome location - direct beach access, pool, bar, restaurant, coffee shop on site. Major grocery store across the street, short cab ride to downtown and marina district.

Room tip: Don't forget to stop in the coffee shop on the property for a coffee, snack and convenience groceries.
Date of stay: October 2013
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank bt2058
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I cannot express to anyone how amazing this place is...I have never been somewhere that truly made me feel like family! The location was amazing, food was amazing, and I could not have imagined my stay going any better. They have different activities that you can sign up for there, such as bingo, salsa dancing, and water activities. It is a MUST to get the fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning, it is unlike anything else I have ever tasted and I cant wait to have it again! You will know what I am talking about when you try it ;) My hubby and I are going back for Christmas this year, and we can't wait!

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Jordyn Y
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our family just spent a wonderful 2 weeks at the Vallarta Torre and have nothing but great things to say about our stay here. The hotel is small and "homey" which is what best suits our family. The hotel, restaurant and security staff are first class. The hotel opens up onto the beach, where there are vendors to cater to your every need. Whether you are looking for a mango snack, cigar, tour, rug or shell necklace it can be purchased from the comfort of your beach chair! I cannot say enough about one particular vendor-Morgan Tours. The proprietor Captain Morgan, is a trustworthy and honest guy who literally gave my husband the shirt off his back. Ask him to pull up a beach chair and share his knoledge of Mexican history; his passion on the subject is riveting. He is the best guy to book your tours with. I have to say that the Torre and it's people helped to make this the best family vacation ever!

Date of stay: October 2013
3  Thank kkbyram
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We just got back from this outstanding property. Everyone there was so welcoming and helpful. Across the street is a store for all your needs. It is a little hard to find things there because of being in Spanish. Restaurant was outstanding did not have to go anywhere else. Use Abraham for all your tour needs, he is the best. Bar, pool area great.

Room tip: When coming out of airport, don't stop and talk to the timeshare people hounding you.
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Steven G
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

A friend told me about this place.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay at a time share. I am use too all inclusive hotels, which require no thinking. My friend got me the penthouse suite.Penthouse suite you can't say no. Got there and this place was fantastic! Only two problems we didn't have air con for two days, and the swimming pool was being repaired. We got use the pool next door so it wasn't bad. Otherwise this place Rocks!
Close to downtown and the airport.

Date of stay: August 2013