My husband and I travelled to pv in january to get married. There were 26 of us and our wedding was perfect. We had travelled to gcp before and we absolutely adored the adults only aspect as well as the great restaurants, 24 hour room service, club nitro right across the street, and the beautiful views. We upgraded to the honeymoon suite which is a must do if u can afford it. We love the freindly service and great restaurants. I read a review before that said not to get married here but this was the perfect wedding in my opinion. I find that there are alot of resorts that specialize in weddings but i find that having a wedding at the resort every day takes away from the specialness of your day. Golden crown is not your typical wedding resort but I can not imagine getting married anywhere else. Every request I made was granted, the decorations were beautiful, and the view was amazing. I would Highly recomend gcp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort