Just returned from a long weekend trip to Puerto Vallarta. Having read varying trip reports on the Crown, I was somewhat apprehensive. The Crown is a nice property (not exceptional), however clean and functional. Catering to a mixed crowd of 18 to 60+ year olds, you set your itenerary to please yourself. Good food served throughout the property (including 24 hr room service), exceptional food/service @ Salvadors. Be sure and have the Sexy Coffee. I'm sure there a few kinks that some folks would dislike (red wine is poor except @ Salvadors), not anything unbearable. PR (Carla Castro) arranged for a very nice room with kitchen, dining and sitting area that additionally complemented the trip. PV is a beautiful city, be sure and walk the Melacon (bustling with activity in the evening). If your looking for Cancun fast paced style, you won't find it here. PV is more of the "Old Mexico" style with cobblestone streets and adobe buildings (beautiful). Feel free to Email if further info is desired. Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort