Two couples all in our early thirties stayed at the Crown for a week in April 2004. The rooms, hotel, beach, pool and compound were extremly clean. There was always food and drinks available. In our opinion it all taste the same when you travel to these countries - this was better then most. The "Swimming Pool" was my favorite drink! From having walked around as far as location goes this is one of the best hotels to stay at. The adult only feature was nice as it was quite. The sister hotel next to it is mostly families, but it was nice to have the option of using two facilities. The pool is so clean and so warm - one day they had to ask them to turn the heat down. We felt safe walking around and it is very close to a market - the best one to go to, but pick a day when there are no Cruise Ships docked. We would stay here again if we went back to Puerta Vallarta. We like the blue water and white sand so we probably won't come back to this part of Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort