Stayed at the Golden Crown Paradise the last week of November. The trip was arranged by Tripcentral (http://www.tripcentral.ca) in conjunction with Air Transat/Nolitours - 'hats off' to Diane and firm for the helpful advice and flawless arrangements.
Smooth flight down on a new A330 with attentive service. The resort is located right on the beach and is a short taxi ride ($6) from the centre of Puerto Vallarta - nice for strolling the Malecón and admiring all the statues and art work as well as checking out galleries and dinning in the Zone Romantica. Also recommend having lunch at the Marina (other direction and a $5 taxi ride).
Our room on the 5th floor overlooking the pool was very spacious and clean. Started the day with breakfast (can choose buffet with cooked-to-order omlettes or order from the menu). Had most lunches in town or on some of the excursions we booked. On Saturday we had a very nice dinner at the Sans Souci (in the sister resort next door), followed by similar good food and service at Salvadors and the Paradise. Highly recommend Salvadors - the Manager (Raul) and the wait staff were as professional as I've experienced in travelling the world. In fact, the entire staff of the hotel provided excellent service and always with a smile - they are to be commended for their hard work and efforts to provide guests an enjoyable vacation.
Guest at the resort were drawn from Canada, US and Mexico that gave it a nice vive and relaxed atmosphere.
There is nightly entertainment although we prefered to have a glass of wine at the cabana bar overlooking the beach and watch the sun set over the bay. The selection of other drinks was wide with quality brands offered.
We booked a few excursions through Vallarta-Adventures - Rhythms of the Night (very romantic dinner setting in secluded cove followed by a Mayan-themed Cirque du Soleil type show); trip to the town of San Sebastien founded in 1610 (lunch in a idyllic setting); and an evening sail boat cruise with canapes and wine). All 3 were enjoyable and great value.
All in all, the Golden Crown Paradise offers a excellent venue for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation.
Ron (Ottawa, Canada)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort