Mom & I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Golden Crown in PV, adults only side. The staff were friendly and helpful and Mom had no trouble getting around in her walker. There were ramps and elevators throughout the complex and lots of clean washrooms. We especially enjoyed the large jacuzzi pool with swim-up bar where we met our friends on a daily basis. I always felt safe at the resort and would even enjoy a nightcap at the bar after Mom retired. Being a woman alone, this could be a risky venture... But I never had a problem and met many interesting travelers. The only problem we had was going on a sunset cruise. While nothing terrible happened, we did not feel safe. Book your cruises through the hotel, not beach or street vendors!
We are planning our next trip and will return to the Golden Crown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort