i have been to alot of all-inclusives and the golden crown was not the greatest or the worst..it has a good location and easy to get to places. the food was just ok. drinks good, just have to ask for top shelf booze. we had ocean front room, it was clean and basic, i don't ask for much more. the pool was one of the better ones i have been in, VERY CLEAN AND WARM. the beach nice. the "things" they have for shade are the stupidest things i have ever seen, palapas would be much better and look good on the beach. the staff overall is very good and someone, somewhere is all was cleaning something. we also took bus downtown, lots of fun.. also recommend taking the whale watching tour, saw lots of whales and dolphins... oh and the weather perfect sunny and warm everyday!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort