This was our 8Th stay at GCP in the past 6 years. We stayed twice in 2012, 1 week in August and 2 weeks in December. As has been noted in previous reviews their always seems to be returning guests mentioned. Why is that ? Like I stated we have stayed here 8 times for a number of reasons. First of all we are a same sex couple and have always felt comfortable and welcomed by staff and guests. We love the adults only atmosphere. The resort is just big enough to meet our needs and small enough to feel like home. We felt that the staff has Always been willing to do whatever to meet our needs. Yes they are extremely attentive and friendly. Over the years we have developed many a good friendship with staff members and look forward to seeing them. This year we found that some of our friends had moved over to the sister resort, so this past trip we found ourselves going there to eat at times. The all inclusive works great for us. We aren't gourmet eaters at home in Ohio so we find the food meets our needs. I do know that it is possible to order things that are not on the daily menus. If we feel like we want something out of the ordinary than we dine in town. Bar service has also been good. We have had many different rooms through our stays and haven't had a bad room yet. We only spend a limited time of our vacation in our room. We want to enjoy our time on the beach, around the pool, at Club Nitro, on the Malecon or at one of the many clubs in the Romantic zone. We love Puerto Vallarta, the people, the culture, the sun, the nightlife and the GCP. We find pleasure in knowing when we arrive we will be treated with respect and as family (guests) and whatever our needs are they will always attempt to accommodate and that's why we return. We come back to relax and enjoy everything that Puerto Vallarta has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort