My husband and I go to Mexico every year during the winter time. We've stayed in a lot of different resorts in Puerto Vallarta. This December we stayed in Golden Crown Paradise Resort for two weeks, and we loved every day of it! The hotel is adult only, which is very nice. There is another hotel ( Crown Paradise Club) just next to us, we can go there to eat as well. There is a snack bar by the buffet on that side, every afternoon they had ribs, my husband loved it! There are three restaurants in our hotel, and a buffet plus three restaurants in next door hotel. We've tried all the restaurants, and the food was wonderful!
There are two things we don't like: no wifi (or you pay 7 dollars a day to go to a special room to use it); no fridge in the room. Other than that, we were very happy about this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort