This was my first time to PV and the hotel is nice, nothing special but does the trick. The pool could use some work (new tiles etc) but the pool beds are great. The 2 reservation restaurants are good and you have to get a sexy coffee the show is awesome! The rooms are decent, nothing special but not bad at all, bathrooms have forsure been re done in recent years and are nice. The people complaining about the resort are nit picky all in all the property is well kept and the service was very good. We stayed on the adults only side and it was VERY quiet, we went with a group of 10 and we were pretty much the only ones at the hotel to party. At night the resort is VERY quiet, club nitro is located across the street and im sure it is busier in the winter when the resort is busier but it was dead, we would go in before dinner to get some bottled sol beer. Bottom line is i would return if i got the deal we had gotten again. Downtown PV nightlife was great and i didnt feel unsafe at all at anytime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Crown Paradise All Inclusive Resort where our unmatched personalized and friendly service are a cut above the rest with a great location just 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from the International Airport. As an adults-only all-inclusive resort, our focus is on pampering, tranquility, and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Golden Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Resort