Stayed here with a group consisting of 8 adults and 4 children ranging in age from 10 months to 4 years old. This place is perfect for people with kids. They have a kids club (free babysitting) starting for babies at age 4 months that is open during the day. It was perfect for dropping the kids off for a couple of hours while the adults had lunch and the babies could relax in a cool environment without someone having to sit in the room with them. There were scheduled activities for the older children, and each night they had a kids show that included kids from the kids club "Club Bam Bam".
As other reviewers have mentioned, the restaurant reservation policy is a little ridiculous. You have to wait in line to make a reservation for the following night. They are restrictive in the number of people per table, which made it hard for us since we had a big group. The restaurants were never full, and we didn't understand why they couldn't push 2 tables together to accommodate our larger group. The breakfast and dinner buffet (which has a/c) had a nice variety of food, and there was always one or two items that were being freshly grilled.
We had an ocean-view room, the M experience upgrade. Our room was large and beautiful. No complaints whatsoever.
Bottom-line, this is the place to stay with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of Mexico from the moment you enter Meliá Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive. This complex four-star luxury under the concept All Inclusive, has 318 rooms and suites and offers guests a variety of dining options and recreational activities perfect whether you're looking for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or planning a corporate meeting. Overlooking Marina Vallarta, in one of the most exclusive and serene neighborhoods in Puerto Vallarta, just 5 minute ride from the airport or 10 minutes to the town center and a chip shot walk to the 18 hole/ 72 par Marina Vallarta Golf Club. The property has a timeless, tropical charm thanks to large, open, airy communal spaces, serene eco-friendly gardens (alive with iguanas, ducks, coy, birds) and wide-open water views. Traveling with children? Meliá Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive is a family friendly hotel offering baby-sitting services led by trained and certified baby sitters. The Kids & Co Clubs are available for children from 4 months to 11 years old. Kids activities include arts and crafts, billiards, Ping-Pong, foosball, arcade games, and more. Attention: TOBACCO SMOKE-FREE HOTEL IN GUEST ROOMS, ROOM BALCONIES AND ENCLOSED AREAS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta