We went to Melia Resort in Puerto Vallarta for a weekend, and at first I was not so very enthusiastic about this hotel, but after the 3 days we spent there, my perception really changed. Great food, excellent variety in drinks, and for me, as a dessert lover, the quality, taste and flavour were way beyond my expectatives.
Great attention from the staff, clean facilities, this hotel is an excellent option for families, we went in a big family group, (15 persons in all range of ages) and we spent a great time there, can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of Mexico from the moment you enter Meliá Puerto Vallarta. This all-inclusive four star resort offers guests a variety of dining options and recreational activities perfect whether you're looking for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or planning a corporate meeting. Traveling with children? Meliá Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive is a family friendly hotel offering baby-sitting services by trained and certified baby sitters. The Kids & Co Clubs' activities include arts and crafts, billiards, Ping-Pong, foosball, arcade games, and more. Overlooking Marina Vallarta, one of the most exclusive and serene neighborhoods in Puerto Vallarta, 5 minute ride from the airport, 10 minutes to the International Convention Center, 15 minutes from downtown and a chip short walk to the 18 hole/ 71 par Marina Vallarta Golf Club designed by Joe Finger. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta