Melia Resort and Staffs made our family vacation "Unique and very memorable". When we booked this resort and read some of the reviews, we were skeptic and very unsure of what to expect... Thank God and we took a chance and went there. Our vacation was Superb! The General Manager and Patricia Pena was over the top in terms of guest service. very rare to have this first hand experience with Management in his level. They made us feel welcome and at ease the entire time, and no request was too big or small for them or the staffs to follow through.
Guestrooms are immaculate and our Housekeeper Rita was great. We had ocean view rooms and whether day or night, the view is spectacular. Rita replenished towels and kept the room clean throughout the day. Bathroom was very well stocked and the decor of marble counter tops and tile throughout the entire bathroom and walls compliments it well. Beds very comfy. there is a fridge in the room and they keep it well stocked with beverages. My daughters forgot to put their I-phones and purses with money inside in the room safe several times, and when we returned, it was still on the dresser.
The resort has 4 oversize Restaurants and we made reservations each night in a different one to dine-in (although not necessary). The food was delicious and the menu in the buffet was different each day - wide variety to chose from.They have all kinds of food and they cater to kids needs as well and we did not have to pay. You can choose to upgrade, but only if you chose to do so. When one restaurant closes, another opens. They have food until 3:30am and unlimited drinks. The servers worked as a team, so you don't have to wait or ask for anything while dinning.
They have a different show every night at 9pm and every show was impressive. Daniel (one of the dancer) is extremely talented. He was phenomenal. We looked forward to the shows at night and spent the rest of the night at the lounge upstairs where they had live music/DJ and dancing with drinks.
They also have activities for adults and kids daily. There is so much to do with the whole family. We did yoga each morning, played volleyball, we went Kayaking, Pool exercise, Scuba diving, water polo, dance class, Archery, the list is endless. My daughters loved Marissa. she is great with kids and a joy to be around.
They have Bally Beds facing the ocean and we had it for the entire week... You must reserve it even if for one day... the view is breathtaking and it's truly peaceful. The servers comes there and check on you throughout the day and bring you drinks while relaxing on the bally bed. We took an afternoon nap there each day.
My husband and I had massages done under the Gazebo over looking the beach - my favorite. Lylia and Marielle are tag teams. You must request one of them to do your massage. It is worth every penny, you'll go back for more. They are the best for massages.
Brian at the concierge desk was great with making all our reservations and taking care of our needs. Brian can arrange a romantic Dinner on the beach and help you select your menu with your personal server for a small fee... Incredible date night with my hubby.
Overall; the Staffs are overly friendly and extremely helpful. The resort has a family feel and their Staffs shared one common goal - Exceeding Guest Satisfaction. Always with a warm and friendly smile, and the feeling was genuine across the board with the other couples that we met... The Staffs that we had a chance to speak with says; they are very proud to work at the resort and they love their jobs. That speaks volume about the place and it's management.
You must experience this for yourself. I applaud their staffs for the level of services that they provided.
Don't miss out, because Melia is the vacation place to be.
This was the ABSOLUTE BEST family vacation that we've ever had and Melia is now our second home away from home and we certainly gained a new family. We felt safe the entire time and had no worries.The girls have chosen to go back next year for our family vacation and already planning their activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Marina Vallarta, one of the most exclusive and quiet areas of Puerto Vallarta, a four star luxury hotel just 5 minutes from the airport or 10 minutes from downtown. Just a short walk from the 18 hole, par 71 Marina Vallarta golf course. 318 rooms in a vast tropical sanctuary on the beautiful bay of Banderas, ideal for a family vacation. Gazebos facing the ocean, the place is perfect for photographing perfect sunsets over Puerto Vallarta. Nightly themed dance shows live, from traditional retro style dances to traditional ones performed by the hotel's own dancers. Where is Puerto Vallarta? Located on the beautiful Pacific coast of Mexico, with an international airport and a seaport, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations. Romantic ocean views ready for your special occasions. Experience the best Mexican experience from the moment you enter Melia Puerto Vallarta. This all-inclusive, 4-star luxury resort offers its guests a variety of dining options and perfect leisure activities, whether for a romantic getaway, a family holiday or a corporate meeting. The property has a timeless tropical charm, thanks to the large open spaces and spacious, peaceful ecological gardens (full of iguanas, ducks, coy, birds) and wide sea views. The hotel has been designed by architects Oriol Bohigas and Joseph Martorell, authors of other projects such as the Olympic Village and the Olympic Port of Barcelona. The ingenious climate-focused design allows you to enjoy Puerto Vallarta's climate all year round. Are you traveling with children? Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive is a family-friendly hotel offering babysitting services with trained and certified professionals. Children's activities include crafts, billiards, table tennis, table football, arcade machines and more. Attention: FREE TOBACCO SMOKE-FREE HOTEL IN CLOSED AREAS: Melia Puerto Vallarta is concerned about the environment and as part of its Sustainable Tourism program, offers its guests and associates a smoke-free environment in all our rooms, theater, Lobby, restaurants, elevators, hallways of rooms and in some open areas delimited by the Hotel. This strictly non-smoking room is charged a room cleaning fee of $ 200.00 USD for guests who violate the "smoke-free" policy. For all visitors who smoke, hotel puts at your disposal assigned areas in the pool area, motor lobby and public beach. Ask for the map with the designated smoking areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta