Again, sorry for not posting these reviews! However, this was still one of my favorite Hotel Resorts. We was here in 2007 and still remember it as it was yesterday. My daughter still talks about it. The grounds were well kept and the staff were very friendly. This is by far the most kid friendly vacation we've had. So much for the kids to get into....I'm posting pictures so that everyone can view it from their own eyes. Thanks for the memories Melia'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Puerto Vallarta is a paradise for families and couples, where there is something for everyone and where everything is included. A wide variety of snacks and meals, domestic and imported drinks and recreational activities for all ages, spectacular evening shows performed by professional dancers, with a different program every night, and swimming pool with children's section and 2 whirlpool. The Flintstones have found the perfect place for their holidays: they are staying with your family in one of our first theme hotels: Yabba-Dabba-Doo bazaar, Roca Flash, RocAdventure, Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club and Cool Club. Let yourself be surprised! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta