We just got back from 5 nights at the Melia with our 4 year old and had the best time. The service was great and the entire resort was very clean. We stayed in the "M Experience" room." This was nicer and more updated with a nice ocean front view (robes provided too!). Ask to upgrade at front desk and they will should offer you a good price!
We also reserved a nice bed one day that overlooks the ocean. There are 4 of them available. It's 300 pesos or about 28.00 US dollars for entire day. It was really relaxing and we had a waiter too. It was perfect when we needed a pool break!
The beach was okay but the sand was very HOT. My daughter enjoyed the pool better.
The exercise room is dated but usable. I run and they had 3 treadmills to choose from. Basic weight machines and free weights. A couple of bikes and stair steppers. It's very hot in there...air condition wasn't working right.
Food was good, drinks ok. They have an Italian restaurant and men have to wear pants. So bring a pair... jeans are okay too!
They have a walmart near by if you needed to get anything you forgot at home. $5.00 for a taxi there. We needed to go! :)
My daughter had a fun time at the walk in pool that was by the hot dogs, chips, popcorn, etc. bar. Great location...
Overall, we were pleased and would go back again! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Marina Vallarta, one of the most exclusive and quiet areas of Puerto Vallarta, a four star luxury hotel just 5 minutes from the airport or 10 minutes from downtown. Just a short walk from the 18 hole, par 71 Marina Vallarta golf course. 318 rooms in a vast tropical sanctuary on the beautiful bay of Banderas, ideal for a family vacation. Gazebos facing the ocean, the place is perfect for photographing perfect sunsets over Puerto Vallarta. Nightly themed dance shows live, from traditional retro style dances to traditional ones performed by the hotel's own dancers. Where is Puerto Vallarta? Located on the beautiful Pacific coast of Mexico, with an international airport and a seaport, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations. Romantic ocean views ready for your special occasions. Experience the best Mexican experience from the moment you enter Melia Puerto Vallarta. This all-inclusive, 4-star luxury resort offers its guests a variety of dining options and perfect leisure activities, whether for a romantic getaway, a family holiday or a corporate meeting. The property has a timeless tropical charm, thanks to the large open spaces and spacious, peaceful ecological gardens (full of iguanas, ducks, coy, birds) and wide sea views. The hotel has been designed by architects Oriol Bohigas and Joseph Martorell, authors of other projects such as the Olympic Village and the Olympic Port of Barcelona. The ingenious climate-focused design allows you to enjoy Puerto Vallarta's climate all year round. Are you traveling with children? Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive is a family-friendly hotel offering babysitting services with trained and certified professionals. Children's activities include crafts, billiards, table tennis, table football, arcade machines and more. Attention: FREE TOBACCO SMOKE-FREE HOTEL IN CLOSED AREAS: Melia Puerto Vallarta is concerned about the environment and as part of its Sustainable Tourism program, offers its guests and associates a smoke-free environment in all our rooms, theater, Lobby, restaurants, elevators, hallways of rooms and in some open areas delimited by the Hotel. This strictly non-smoking room is charged a room cleaning fee of $ 200.00 USD for guests who violate the "smoke-free" policy. For all visitors who smoke, hotel puts at your disposal assigned areas in the pool area, motor lobby and public beach. Ask for the map with the designated smoking areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta