Thankfully my husband and I only had to spend one day there. In short we had to move three times in order to find a room somewhat decent. The first one was so depressing and had a really funky smell, was very dark and old. The second one was a bit better, but the air conditioner didn't work, also very old and outdated. We had to complain again, for our trouble they offer us an upgrade, the room was better, newer, but never a 5 star room! It was more like 2 stars at best, the toilet seat was broken and the air conditioner worked too well, we were freezing in our room, it was impossible to change the temperature up. The only nice thing about it was that faced the ocean.
At first the resort seems very quaint, but at close inspection you can tell that it hasn't been kept in good shape, the beds are old, one of the mattresses in one of the rooms was very, very hard, the shower in one of the rooms was very slippery and dangerous to go in and out, etc.
Either this hotel has a total renovation with upgrades, or simply changes it's rating to 2 stars and charges accordingly, otherwise they are doing false advertising!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda-style Resort on 32-acre gardens with private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Krystal Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Krystal Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Nh Hotels Puerto Vallarta
- Nh Krystal Puerto Vallarta
- Krystal Vallarta
- Nh Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Krystal Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Nh Krystal Vallarta
- Krystal Resort Puerto Vallarta