Tripadvisor
Puerto Vallarta
4,901 results
All reviews brad pitt chula vista asian restaurant fish and shrimp tacos el mexicano bikini bar colored rice club level breakfast buffet special thanks mexican night juan carlos pool side adult only pool beach area tequila tasting our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Just came back from an outstanding vacation at the Fiesta Americana. The pool is awesome and the location is great. Best part by far was the staff. Very friendly and helpful with everything. David at the front desk was wonderful. (He is younger but I think he is a manager) He speaks great English and helped us with anything we needed. Highly recommend!

1  Thank ebauch29
fapvRS, Gerente at Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Ebauch,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you at Fiesta Americana on your recent holidays.

It is very pleasant to read that the service and attention provided by all our staff members did exceed your expectations.

We hope to welcome you once more in a very near future.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We had a brief 5 day stay here and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!! There was never any lack of food or drinks. I do wish there had been some in room coffee- however running down to the lobby cafe to grab a cup was not a big deal. Our view was spectacular (all rooms face the ocean). I enjoyed sitting out on the balcony watching dolphins and whales in the distance.
The staff were all super friendly and helpful. If we're ever back in PV, we would stay here again!

1  Thank joflier
fapvRS, Gerente at Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Joflier,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of our beautiful resort like the views but particularly the service that our Fiesta Americana team provided.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Oceanview room had an exceptional beach front view and the room was very clean.
And the service was first class! Everyone spoke good english and provided excursion options and made recommendation of to dos on an orientation. Beach and the pool was under a minute distance from the room; almost felt like an extension of hotel amenity. Food was good but wish there was more variety and menu options. I was travelling with my child and he enjoyed the pool and beach very much! If looking to relax, this certainly will do the best bang for your $!

1  Thank Tonster2020

Dear Tonster,

Thank you so much for your review and for the opportunity you gave us to share this great time together. It was a true honor to be part of your wonderful memories and we are pleased to read this visit was beyond expectations.

Best Regards!

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

FOOD

The food at Fiesta Americana was absolutely amazing.I recommend la cevicheria, the outdoor seafood restaurant by the beach. The octopus tostada and classic aguachile were my favourite dishes.

DRINKS

All the cocktail drinks were well-crafted although the alcohol content seems lighter than usual, but I like my drinks quite sweet so it was perfect for me. I recommend cocktails such as the mango mojito, strawberry margarita or Pina colada !

STAFF

The hospitality of this resort was above and beyond. All the staff were so welcoming, kind, with attentive service. There were many amazing staff but three people really stood out to me were Mariana, Rafael and Pearla. Mariana does all the entertainment/activities, she is so outgoing with great humor and a bubbly personality. Rafael is the pool bar server, he is fast and has an amazing attitude. Last but not least is Pearla, she is the chef for the restaurants. There were classes such as making paella, guacamole and aguachile and Pearla taught the group how to make amazing authentic Mexican food.

ROOMS

The rooms were very spacious and clean. The room service was also wonderful. I often ordered food late at night and it came quickly and were all delicious. I recommend the tortilla chips with guacamole, farm chicken broth or the Tex Mex burrito!

Side note for young adult travellers- there were definitely a lot more elderly couples and families at the resort but if you want to go out of the resort to experience the night life of Peurto Vallarta I recommend the Malecon boardwalk.Mandala nightclub was fun and very safe, all staff were respectful and the crowd inside the club were all very nice to each other. Malecon boardwalk is where you can get all your souvenirs as well!

Overall Fiesta Americana made my first all-inclusive visit to Mexico a memorable one. I will definitely be going back in the near future.

Overall Fiesta Americana made my first trip to Mexico a memorable one. I will definitely be going back again in the near future.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank vvtravels219

Dear Guest,

We hope to see you again for your next vacations and we invite you to contact us prior arrival if you require any additional help with the arrangements of your stay.

Best Regards!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

All the staff in here were very nice. Special thanks to Rafael, Marianna and Francia!!! The room condition was very nice. Play ground was neat. Bar service is always great! I would recommend this resort to my friends!!

1  Thank Global56282881643

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of our beautiful resort but particularly the service that our Fiesta Americana team provided specially Mariana, Francia and Rafael.

Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.