Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Friendly Vallarta All Inclusive Family Resort(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Breakfast included
Park Royal Los Tules(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
Las Palmas by the Sea(Puerto Vallarta)
3,162 results
All reviewsbrad pittasian restaurantchula vistafish and shrimp tacosel mexicanobikini barceviche barbreakfast buffetspecial thankschurrosclub leveljuan carlospool sidemexican nightdance lessonstequila tastingbeach area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fare warning this is going to be a long one!!!

I am not sure where to even begin. This was our second stay at this resort and can truly say we cant wait to make it for a third time next year! The staff at this resort are beyond anything I have ever experienced in all my years of travel. As a travel agent I am EXTREMELY picky. However I have to say this resort still is beyond top notch! The food is phenomenal (try the lasagna at the Italian restaurant and the tortilla soup at the mexican restaurant you will NOT be disappointed). With many gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan options available. I have a shellfish allergy and was asked every time we went to one of the al a cartes if there was any allergies before they prepared our meals.

The location is fantastic with the hotel being so close to the Malecon, and the shopping mall right across the street. (You can even go bowling in the mall)

As far as the staff goes I have to mention just a "few" of the many incredible people we met this time around. First and foremost HUGO AND POLO!!!!! (The "brothers") They were absolutely above and beyond when it came to service and attention to detail pool side. From making sure we were always "hydrated" to providing us with snacks and treats I cannot say enough about how amazing they were! Gume in the buffet noticed us and remembered who we were the very first day we walked in. His Memory is spectacular! He had my morning mimosa at the table before I even sat down! He is absolutely the best part of the mornings! Carlos and Jesus in the buffet were also nothing less than perfection. Ramon at the pool bar ALWAYS greeted you in the morning, though he was not even open yet, with a smile asking how our sleep was and was VERY helpful on suggestions for new drinks. Gio, Bryan and Patricia ALWAYS kept things interesting and were always making sure you were having a great time. Mercedes needs a incredible mention!!! She was our housekeeper and though we had no kids with us this time she made little towel animals or rice art every day after I ran into her on the first day and told her how much I LOVE THOSE! (I am still a kid at heart) I have never had a house keeper pay so much attention to details.

On our last day I woke up not being able to hear anything (I assumed I had water in my ears). I asked if they had an in house doctor and was shocked to find out not only did they have one... but actually THREE 24/7! The doctor (Luis Mora and Jean Michel Solomon) were beyond any care I have received in Canada! While they were checking me out and getting me proper medication so I could travel, my husband coughed. He has had this for forever and has seen a doctor about it multiple times... they immediately knew something was not right. THANK GOD THEY NOTICED! My husband had some sever infections and his blood pressure was thru the roof. They were able to help him and gave us an informed list of everything we need to have the doctor address in Canada. They saved his life all from one little cough!!! I cant even begin to thank them enough!
Last but not least I have to mention Miguel "Mr. Brad Pitt"! he was our main server last year and though we didn't to see him till the last day, he still is the same amazing guy! Always there to help and make you laugh!

All in all TRULY this place is absolutely amazing!!! I cant say enough about it!!! See you next year Fiesta!!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CarissaDobrich
Francisco R, Director General at Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Carissa,

Thank you for share this amazing words about your experience at the resort, we are so happy to read and proud to share this comment with all the staff.

It was a true honor to be part of your wonderful memories and we are pleased to read this visit was beyond expectations.
We hope to see you again for your next vacations and we invite you to contact us prior arrival if you require any additional help with the arrangements of your stay.

Sincerely!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was amazing and exceeded our expectations at every turn! We went here for a vacation where we didn’t have to worry about anything so we could relax and have a good time and that is exactly what we did!

We just spent 8 days here on the 9th floor in room 906. The facility is top notch and everything was in great condition. Our room was huge and had a very good setup.

The Fiesta Americana was awesome for so many reasons, restaurants were all really good, the adults only pool, the gym and beach areas were all exactly as advertised. The best thing about this hotels was the staff. Here is a list of some of our favourites:
Raphael our concierge from the 9th floor was so amazing and made sure our stay was everything we wished for and more. He kept our drinks always full and was always able to help us with whatever we had to ask him. He really helped us figure out the best things in the area to do. His friend Caesar was also great on the day where he was on our floor.
Miguel (Brad Pitt) from the sonne club made sure we enjoyed the adults only pool and always knew what drinks we wanted.
Enrique from the Asian restaurant was easily the best waiter we had and made us the best Spanish coffee and made sure we had the most memorable experience during our private dinner.
Monica took care of our room and made sure it was spotless each day.
All the support staff, cooks, porters, front desk staff and others who made sure everything was perfect throughout the stay.

Bottom line go to this resort, book in the club floors 8&9 and you will have a smile on your face for long after you leave.

1  Thank 234shawnh

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for share this incredible comment, we are happy to know that you had an amazing time here and our staff will feel so proud that your experience was so good that you still have a smile in your face.

We hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff here was awesome. Very friendly staff and costumer service was great especially Arlanzo and Gerardo! The rooms were clean and having multiple food options everyday was a bonus:) The beach is beautiful only downside is the water was a bit murky due to the waves stirring up the sand but we swam in it everyday no issue. The pool was also very warm.. but aside from those little things, our stay was great and we will definitely be coming back here the next time we are in the area!

2  Thank leannastutt

Dear guest,

Thank you for coming and share this comment with us, I will share with the staff involved in your service, We are happy to know that you are coming back soon!

Sincerely!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I have stayed there twice now and already looking forward to our next trip. We were there in May of 2017 and since then they've upped their game for those either on the higher floors (i.e. who paid a bit more) or who are willing to spend $30/person for entry to their upper infinity pool. The service and food up there are even better then in the general areas and those areas are pretty great overall as long as you remember that you're in Mexico so the Asian food is NOT authentic Asian.

Best restaurants in my opinion in the general areas are the various buffets, La Cevicheria and El Mexicano followed by L'Isola.

One of the highlights was being served by Brad Pitt ... errr ... Miguel. Definitely a top contributor to an awesome stay but then ... everyone was pretty awesome so it was a tight race.

Already looking forward to heading back next year.

Room Tip: The higher rooms have a better view but can be a bit noisier
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank beanstalkseo

Dear BeanStalkseo,

Thank you for share this amazing comment about your last stay, I will share with the restaurant and bar staff your comment about the service gotten.

Thank you for thinking in back soon, let us know if need something prior your visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I returned to this hotel for our second trip to Puerto Vallarta from May 6 to May 13, 2018. We returned to this specific hotel mostly to see Carolina Gmz who works in the lobby lounge. She was so wonderful to us a year and a half ago the first time we visited we thought it was time to go back and see her. Again, she was wonderful to us. She is always smiling, kind and goes above and beyond. She also helps my husband practice his Spanish!! We are happy to report that in the year in a half since we had been there they have improved in their nightly entertainment. It was one of the reasons we were not going to return as we enjoy all the silly pool entertainment and like to have some type of nightly entertainment. They did have a Mexican Fiesta Night and a Cuban BBQ night along with Trivia Night, Bingo and Live Band one night. Hope they continue to improve their entertainment as we are ones who do not like to leave the hotel much in the evenings. Everyone who works here is wonderful. The staff are always smiling and willing to talk to you. We are planning to return next year especially to see Carolina and enjoy a week of relaxation! I recommend this hotel as all the staff go above and beyond with their kindness. One last thing is since our last visit they did add an Adult Only pool which we visited one day and that was very nice.

3  Thank BAB2002

Dear Guest,

We are happy to know that you had an amazing time, thank you for share and mention the staff involved in your service.

Hope to see you soon!