“No place like home!”
Review of Coexist Cafe

Coexist Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Coexist Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,097 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Morelos
Transit: Servicios de taxis y transporte publico a solo unos pasos de nuestro restaurante.
Description: Un Restaurant, Cafe - Bar, que ambiciona motivar las mentes y corazones, asi como el paladar. COEXISTcafe esta ubicado en el centro de Puerto Vallarta, y es considerado un lugar ideal para disfrutar de un delicioso platillo en compania de esa persona especial, amigos, y/o familiares, en un ambiente unico y acogedor!
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Jon and I stayed at the Hotel Rio Malecon from February 11 to 18. Keep in mind this was my very first time in Mexico, so I had no idea what to expect. I was completely blown away! Every morning we went to the Coexist Cafe for breakfast/brunch and always had an unbelievable experience. We fell in love with the staff, always there to greet us and help us along our trip. The food was amazing, we always had something different every day, their enchiladas were to die for! Not to mention the Divorce! By the end the staff new us by name. Daniel made impressive lattes, probably the best I've ever had and Miguel was completely genuine. We loved them so much, we took a final picture with them. We have never felt so comfortable and at home. We plan on going back again next year and we will definitely be staying at the same location and visiting our favorite restaurant in Puerto Vallarta! Thank you Coexist Cafe for making our trip unforgettable. We think about you guys often.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and I are full-time residents of Puerto Vallarta and just going to Co-exist when I feeling a bit down lifts my spirits as soon as I walk in the door and am warmly greeted by Rigo, the manager. Right this very minute, Ricardo, the bartender is pouring me the very best Martini in all of PV. The food? Always, very good. Co-Exist is one of the very few restaurants in town that always has Caribbean lobster, as opposed to Pacific lobster, which is not so great. The lobster, which the Chef will prepare any way you wish ( he will do the same with most other items on the menu) is really good. The popcorn Shrimp is a must- have. And, while I am writing, I must mention Aldo,the server , the sweet young man who always has a genuine smile for you. And, last but not least, I must have to tell the readers of Trip Advisor the following : when my 92 year old aunt Rita was here in April for her birthday week, Rigo and the other staff went far beyond what we expected; I mean, absolutely over the top - they not not only had balloons and a very unique cake for Rita, but also banners in English and Spanish (neither of which I had requested ). All of this made Rita so very happy , which pleased me so much since she has been by my side since the day I was born in 1959. The bottom line: you can't go wrong with Co-Exist because the staff will accommodate you in any way you wish. Please, just trust me, and go!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is a great restaurant! While shopping we were stopped by a fellow who gave us a coupon for 2 free drinks or an appetizer and he told us where Coexist was located. So happy we ran into him as we were hungry for seafood and Coexist was a great surprise! We never would have found it with out his advise and directions!! The decor of the restaurant is beautiful and the food is marvelous along with the drinks, and prices are reasonable!! Our meal came to $64 with the included 15% tip (which we didn't notice on the bill) and tipped above and beyond! LOL's, not their fault but I am guessing we made their day HAPPY as we are great tippers for wonderful service!! :). Sure can't order a wonderful meal like this in WI for that price!! We were very lucky and pleased to have Niva and Alonso, two Great looking fun guys, be our servers and they did an excellent job!! We ordered a fresh seafood platter made to order off the huge tray of choices. We had lobster, garlic butter shrimp and coconut shrimp and all the added delights!! I would definitely dine here again in the future!! Thanks to the great friendly wait staff and of course my compliments to the chef!!! :) I wish now I would have bought one of their COEXHIST Tee Shirts while I was there!! Great philosophy!!!! :)

zvictor, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Coexist Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear traveler,
Thank you so much for your visit at COEXISTbistro and also for your time letting a comment here!! We are so grateful that people like you can find this paradise in our beautiful Puerto Vallarta and enjoy their meal. Hope to see you soon and let me recommend, for your next visit our dinner menu, you will love it. Have a happy life!!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This is a restaurant in a hotel a block from the Malecon. A clean sports bar atmosphere that serves a wide variety of American-Mexican dishes. More American than Mexican. They delivered exactly what we ordered quickly with good service (although they weren't too busy when we were there) at a good price. We did have to ask them to turn down the T.V.s a bit so we could talk and they were quick to do so.

Dear Traveler,
Thank you so much for your comments. And we want to invite you on your next visit to taste our variety of breakfast and dinner. We are what we are for people like you. Have a happy life! You are always welcome at COEXISTbistro.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Neat location and very close to Malecon. It's not an "authentic" experience, but it is enjoyable. If you are looking for a burger in in upscale setting, this is a great place.

Hello Traveler,
Thanks for your comments and your visit in the past few days. Our clients are the most important part of what we are, that's why your comments are very important. We want you on your next visit to COEXISTbistro to have an authentic experience, so what are you suggestions for this . . . please let us know 'cause our clients make the difference and we always are working in exceeding your expectactions. Thanks for choosing COEXISTbistro