“what a find”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Morelos
Transit: Servicios de taxis y transporte publico a solo unos pasos de nuestro restaurante.
Description: Un Restaurant, Cafe - Bar, que ambiciona motivar las mentes y corazones, asi como el paladar. COEXISTcafe esta ubicado en el centro de Puerto Vallarta, y es considerado un lugar ideal para disfrutar de un delicioso platillo en compania de esa persona especial, amigos, y/o familiares, en un ambiente unico y acogedor!
Reviewed February 2, 2014

almost passed this restaurant by, but was thirsty and hungry and 2 for 1 was on so decided to give it a try. Great idea! The mango margarita was wonderful and the food excellent. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

From the outside, this place appears to just a be a cafe. Don't let that fool you. There is an interior courtyard with a small pool and tables surrounding it. It is a welcome respite from the busy and exhaust-filled street outside with an absolutely wonderful staff. Our server was attentive without being annoying and we felt completely cared for, including my 19 month old son. Our group had the flank steak, the Florentine fish, pizza, and coconut shrimp. Everything was really good and a great value for the money. What capped off the night was the flan. I don't even like flan but I tried this to be polite. It was AMAZING. Forget whatever awful flan you have had before and try this! We licked the plate clean. After dinner, our server hailed us a taxi and made sure we were loaded in safely. We will definitely be back.

2  Thank jacquie920
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was a wonderful location for breakfast. frequented by locals an tourists alike. The staff was both efficient and very friendly. Wonderful menu that allows you to select many Mexican items to complement your breakfast.

1  Thank Craig B
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We each had a soup and we split a pizza...everything was delish...and we had enough pizza left to take home for dinner...nice atmosphere...and beautiful décor.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Hands down the best meal I have ever had in my life- for less than half the price I could get back home, and there is no way it would be as fresh, and served with such elegance. I keep saying in Puerta Vallarta: "Best meal ever", but this one takes the cake (or the flan, which was nothing short of beautiful- my husband and I actually clapped for it). As new regular visitors this will be our first dinner stop every time we return! Beautiful atmosphere, and close to the beach. Go for a nice long walk on the coast and let them pamper you when you are done. You'll thank me later.