“Delightful experience”
Review of Coexist Cafe

Coexist Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Coexist Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,058 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Morelos
Transit: Servicios de taxis y transporte publico a solo unos pasos de nuestro restaurante.
Description: Un Restaurant, Cafe - Bar, que ambiciona motivar las mentes y corazones, asi como el paladar. COEXISTcafe esta ubicado en el centro de Puerto Vallarta, y es considerado un lugar ideal para disfrutar de un delicioso platillo en compania de esa persona especial, amigos, y/o familiares, en un ambiente unico y acogedor!
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This was a lovely dinner with cocktails. The staff was very attentive and gracious. I had mahi-mahi and a margarita. While the margarita was pretty standard, the 12 yr old tequila that the manager had us sample on the house was exquisite.
We enjoyed our breakfast there as well. I had the morning crepes which had a lovely, complex flavor without being too heavy. Again, the staff was very accomodating and friendly and the atmosphere was lovely and relaxed.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My daughter and I discovered Coexist Cafe a few years ago and I never miss having a few meals there with each vacation in Puerto Vallarta. My dinner there this month again did not disappoint. The ambience is lovely in their new dining room, the food superb (I had the fish florentine), the service excellent as always. I love everything on their breakfast menu.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We had coffee and dessert here after landing in Puerto Vallarta. The coffee was strong and delicious, and the cheesecake was very good.
The next morning, we had breakfast there. My husband ordered the primavera omelet and I had the pecan pancakes. We were both so pleased with our choices-my pancakes were LOADED with toasted pecans-and the price was very affordable. We'd definitely eat there again!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

The staff is very accommodating and professional...the food and drinks were great! I especially like their pasto al pesto. Quiet and relaxing and a nice break from the busy city streets outside.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband and I recently moved into Old Town and discovered Coexixt Cafe, bar and restaurant just up the street from us....what a find!! We have enjoyed breakfasts there several times and have always been very pleased. This past Thursday night, with friends here from CA. leaving on Friday, we decided to give dinner at Coexixt a try. We were all wonderfully pleased with the food, service and ambiance. The food not only was delicious, the presentation was outstanding as was the service. Soft jazz music played, rope lighting accented the beautiful Palm trees and candles adorned our table. It was a wonderful last evening here in Puerto Vallarta for our friends and eating at Coexist was the "cherry on the Sundae" for us all.
Lucky us, we can eat at Coexist anytime we want, which will be often as their price point is very reasonable. Be sure to enjoy a few meals at Coexist when here in PV...you will be happy you did!!