For our honeymoon, we ended up staying here through our timeshare company. Originally we were supposed to stay at their sister hotel Velas Vallarta, but once we got there we got bumped to Casa Velas. We were so glad they did! Casa Velas is much more of a romantic getaway than Velas Vallarta, which is more for families. We also purchased the all-inclusive package because of the great variety of restaurants to choose from. Casa Velas is pretty private, the pool is very relaxing... even though it is not on the beach, you do have access to their private beach club, which is fantastic and has a great restaurant as well. I would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique