This place is truly a gem. Luxury at every turn. Great facilities (beach house, pool, fitness center, spa, rooms, etc). Food is excellent. Don't bother going to the sister hotel for dinner even if you are tempted. Yoga class was fun and relaxing by the pool. We also had a cooking demonstration by the executive chef which was a true treat. On top of it all, he made us a special request dinner that night with a sampling of authentic mexican food favorites. Be sure to ask the front desk and concierge about special events at the resort each day because they aren't always advertised. Highly recommend to those who are typically weary of all-inclusives. This one is a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a beautiful beach resort in Puerto Vallarta for an indulgent vacation refuge with sublime dining, a pristine beach, ocean club, golf courses, pools and a spa. Our spectacular resort is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta's sophisticated 500-slip marina and 15 minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Velas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Velas Boutique Resort
- Hotel Casa Velas Boutique